RUMOR REPORT *Julio & Falcons relationship is “Terrible”

Posted (edited)

I Just came this article. Haven’t seen it posted but they are really trying stir the pot. 

Thoughts?

https://t.co/TmsUtSl2W0

“I’ve got some little birdies who have been talking to me. One, the reason Julio Jones is on the trade market, his relationship with the Falcons is terrible, it is bad right now… [the other reason] he [Julio] wants to play with Cam Newton… he [Julio] thinks Matt Ryanhas lost a little zing on his deep ball.”

Edited by DrunkOffFalcohol

Blah blah blah a little birdie told me..

then finish with

The Falcons do not want to trade Julio Jones; they especially don’t want to do it because of a fractured relationship. The new regime couldn’t possibly have pissed him off this much so quickly. Not only that, but he’s telling a Boston source that he wants to play with Cam Newton and that Matt Ryan has lost the zing on his deep balls? Just seems so unlike him to do. Not to mention, Newton is among the most inaccurate quarterbacks of all time. I doubt these reports very seriously; it always was and always will be a money-thing, not a relationship-thing.”

media...

I followed the link so you don't have to.

Here's the tweet that's the basis of the whole "article"

Amid reports that the Atlanta Falcons are looking to trade Julio Jones -- and that the Patriots could be a suitor for the star wide receiver -- our Michael Holley shared some eye-opening intel Thursday on NBC Sports Boston's "Boston Sports Tonight."

"You know who (Jones) really wants to play with? ... He wants to play with Cam Newton. He likes Cam," Holley said, as seen in the video above. "That's the other thing: He thinks (Falcons quarterback) Matt Ryan has lost a little zing on his deep ball."

13 minutes ago, hjerry said:

The question here is, who is this Michael Holey (yes I can see he's apparently a host) and is anything he says here supposed to be reliable.

It's honestly sounds like hogwash to me, made up to generate clicks from Patriots fans desperate for any kind of hope of them returning to the promised land.

He's a co-host of the sports talk show Brother From Another with former ESPN host Michael Smith.

It's on NBC's Peacock app weekdays after Pro Football Talk I think.

lol ok i never seen something wrote so fake... He hates the falcons after him finally having a Offensive minded coach..... then to say he wants to play with cam... a guy who wont even be with the pat next year... on top of that ryan has never been a big arm deep ball QB.. he throw the deep ball with accuracy . He never had a deep ball zip... 

9 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Micheal Holley is either lying or got some bad intel. Julio would never speak bad or negative about Ryan or any teammate. That’s not him

7 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

If Julio didn't bad mouth Quinn and Co after the past few years, he ain't bad mouthing Ryan

2 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

It would be a pretty major departure from character for Julio...just don’t see it

Plus, who in the **** wants to go play with Cam Newton?

I get Cam didn't have any weapons, but he looked absolutely terrible in his own right last season.

12 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Micheal Holley is either lying or got some bad intel. Julio would never speak bad or negative about Ryan or any teammate. That’s not him

I was literally saying this few hours back. MR and JJ don’t give media much material unlike other Divas. Media has to manufacture stuff. 

29 minutes ago, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

I Just came this article. Haven’t seen it posted but they are really trying stir the pot. 

Thoughts?

https://t.co/TmsUtSl2W0

“I’ve got some little birdies who have been talking to me. One, the reason Julio Jones is on the trade market, his relationship with the Falcons is terrible, it is bad right now… [the other reason] he [Julio] wants to play with Cam Newton… he [Julio] thinks Matt Ryanhas lost a little zing on his deep ball.”

What good receiver would want to play with Scam as the QB? I know this has to be false because Julio is much smarter than this.