Who are some of your favorite Atlanta Falcons fans YouTube video makers?

one of our own - Adam Holloway - @Adam25 -- he does great work and filmstudy - in the last week he has been interviewed by Aaron Freeman(Locked on Falcons) and David Walker(Falcoholic).

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2021/5/11/22429758/falcons-podcast-first-round-2021-te-kyle-pitts-matt-ryan-calvin-johnson-arthur-smith

^^^article above w/ link to podcast

Adam's content can be viewed mostly through twitter at @Damski32  - he went into a lot of detail on Kyle Pitts w/ David Walker - really good stuff.    He also is a LB coach at HS level in Hamilton, Ontario.

Twitter - @Damski32

Frankly, I've got no use for any of those guys.  To my mind, they're just a bunch of sports radio talking head wannabes who could never make the cut.  But if you want to talk about YouTube highlight videos, we've had some star players from this very board - torris and atljbo come to mind.  Those guys actually did us a service, without being infatuated with their own voices.

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

one of our own - Adam Holloway - @Adam25 -- he does great work and filmstudy - in the last week he has been interviewed by Aaron Freeman(Locked on Falcons) and David Walker(Falcoholic).

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2021/5/11/22429758/falcons-podcast-first-round-2021-te-kyle-pitts-matt-ryan-calvin-johnson-arthur-smith

Adam's content can be viewed mostly through twitter at @Damski32  - he went into a lot of detail on Kyle Pitts w/ David Walker - really good stuff.    He also is a LB coach at HS level in Hamilton, Ontario.

Twitter - @Damski32

Thanks G-Dawg, I appreciate the kind words. I used to be pretty active on here but such is life lol. I post a lot of thoughts on my twitter and if you’re on twitter you’ve probably seen my prospect breakdowns.

As for content creators that actually DO research pound for pound on YouTube is the best. I was on the show as well a couple of times talking about the draft. Most of the other ones just like talking smack to one another and don’t actually watch film. 

I actually have a podcast with a couple of guys I study with and it’s linked below 

shoot me a follow on Twitter and follow along, I’m planning on breaking down some UDFAs tonight, tomorrow and Tuesday ! Thanks again @g-dawg for the shoutout 😁

20 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Twitter - @Damski32

I work with him on the new pod 😂

• 3 weeks later...

So I just started listening to the Locked On Falcons podcast. He does a really good job and seems very knowledgeable about the team. He’s currently doing a series on projecting the careers of all the draft picks. He’s also talked about Dean Peas on defense, the offense without Julio and several other topics. I think he’s worth a listen. Very good content. 

On 5/21/2021 at 5:54 PM, Unintentional Grounding said:

I don't make videos on Falcons football like that anymore due to Mad Mike and Fila Sports attacking me later last year. ( Long story not the time for it. )

I gave up and tried to move on to Twitch. I still talk Falcons cantent and help a podcast called The Falcons Nest here and there. But yeah most film content is dead because of the NFL and NCAA taking videos down or demonizing it. 

Wish I could go back and make a few better choices, but those days are probably gone.

I wish you could make a comeback I loved your break downs. I’ll have to check you out on twitch can you give me a link please?

On 5/23/2021 at 1:42 PM, g-dawg said:

Twitter - @Damski32

Adam’s content is great and fun to listen to. He gives you a technical viewpoint and is a beast in film breakdown!

On 5/21/2021 at 9:04 PM, Unintentional Grounding said:

Probably just going to look on here again and chill out doing my own podcasting stuff for a while.

My man…You and b kollman are my favs out there by far. I’m not just talking about falcons, but NFL in general. I hope you find a way back, you have a real talent for this line of work.

My 2-cents…..never give up on this dream. There’s a way if you keep chasing & grinding.