Who are some of your favorite Atlanta Falcons fans YouTube video makers?

There are some great Atlanta Falcons YouTube video makers on YouTube that discuss the Atlanta Falcons. Some of my favorites are Jutalksports, Toby D and J.R. Clark on pound 4 pound, Mad Mike Sports and David from SportsliveintheAtl. They are all knowledgeable and entertaining to watch. Who do you guys like to watch?

Is it all just ppl crying or ppl sitting in pitch black rooms or ppl constantly adding other teams jerseys to their cart on nflshop.com but never going through w it cuz they have more loyalty to the falcons than they do to their spouse talkin bout “I’m too far in” or is it just like that guy that ate a pepper or something 

Used to like Unintentional Grounding but he moved almost exclusively to Twitch and I'm not a gamer. Pound 4 Pound is my new go to. Chat Sports I'm not a fan of. They clearly aren't fans and most of the time are just throwing stuff out there for content without any substance. Definitely wish we had more outlets with guys closer to the team rather than them strictly being fans from a far

1 hour ago, Foo Falcons said:

Used to like Unintentional Grounding but he moved almost exclusively to Twitch and I'm not a gamer. Pound 4 Pound is my new go to. Chat Sports I'm not a fan of. They clearly aren't fans and most of the time are just throwing stuff out there for content without any substance. Definitely wish we had more outlets with guys closer to the team rather than them strictly being fans from a far

It was @Unintentional Grounding but no one now. Mostly trash.

I’ve been trying to find something but there’s just nothing out there that seems informative and entertaining. I took a listen to Toby from P4P and I was just not impressed. The one video I was watching, he was talking about MR needing to work on his RPO’s and us running 5 WR sets. I highly doubt we run RPO for MR at the age of 36, I’m not even sure we could run RPO for MR in his prime. 5 WR will just get us killed as this just keys defense off that it’s a passing play.

I really don’t think there’s a great content creator out there for the Falcons, either the content is too long (20 min+ ) or the content isn’t informative and entertaining. I’ve found other teams fan video that is entertaining. One of my fav is Purple FTW! Podcast. Found him when the Falcons played the Vikings in the opener 2 seasons ago. His content is straight to the point, informative, and entertaining. I enjoy listen to him talk about the Vikings even though I have no care for them. 

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

It was @Unintentional Grounding but no one now. Mostly trash.

I don't make videos on Falcons football like that anymore due to Mad Mike and Fila Sports attacking me later last year. ( Long story not the time for it. )

I gave up and tried to move on to Twitch. I still talk Falcons cantent and help a podcast called The Falcons Nest here and there. But yeah most film content is dead because of the NFL and NCAA taking videos down or demonizing it. 

Wish I could go back and make a few better choices, but those days are probably gone.

10 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I don't make videos on Falcons football like that anymore due to Mad Mike and Fila Sports attacking me later last year. ( Long story not the time for it. )

I gave up and tried to move on to Twitch. I still talk Falcons cantent and help a podcast called The Falcons Nest here and there. But yeah most film content is dead because of the NFL and NCAA taking videos down or demonizing it. 

Wish I could go back and make a few better choices, but those days are probably gone.

Well theundisputedqueso still got plenty of love for ya 

1 hour ago, benxiong said:

I’ve been trying to find something but there’s just nothing out there that seems informative and entertaining. I took a listen to Toby from P4P and I was just not impressed. The one video I was watching, he was talking about MR needing to work on his RPO’s and us running 5 WR sets. I highly doubt we run RPO for MR at the age of 36, I’m not even sure we could run RPO for MR in his prime. 5 WR will just get us killed as this just keys defense off that it’s a passing play.

I really don’t think there’s a great content creator out there for the Falcons, either the content is too long (20 min+ ) or the content isn’t informative and entertaining. I’ve found other teams fan video that is entertaining. One of my fav is Purple FTW! Podcast. Found him when the Falcons played the Vikings in the opener 2 seasons ago. His content is straight to the point, informative, and entertaining. I enjoy listen to him talk about the Vikings even though I have no care for them. 

I was trying to go back to podcasting and even tried to work with pound for pound but they didn't have any interest with working with anybody at first. 

And especially with the start of a new era and Falcons football most content creators took one side of the other and eventually fizzled out.

Right now Falcons content creating is up for the grabs and guys like myself are probably going to take a backseat for a little while until some of us start fixing personal issues / find content that can be monetized.

1 hour ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

That's a shame man. I used to love your breakdowns and any Falcons talk. Still watch your stuff when you post it on YouTube. Keep doing you ✌

2 hours ago, benxiong said:

@PeytonMannings Forehead

Mad Mike is trash and your show was the only one worth watching IMO

Mad Mike attacked you?!? You must have said the Falcons should draft a QB and move on from Matt Ryan. LoL

Yeah my days of doing Falcons film breakdowns are probably on hold until either the NFL / NCAA allows videos to be monetized or something within my work life changes to allow me to do that type of content and still be able to live lol.

I'm pretty sure guys like Peyton Manning's forehead could be fantastic podcasters or fantastic content creators if they haven't already made a page.

I didn't even make my yearly post on here about draft content.