What's the least amount of wins to not be disappointed?

Personally, with DQ being retained last two seasons I had 0 expectations heading in.  With that in mind, and knowing the cap challenges, new schemes and turnover, I'll keep those low expectations and enjoy seeing this team transform under our new coaches.

Ultimately I'm just happy that we are done embracing the suck and finally headed down a new path.

I am not a wins and loss fan anymore. I have seen this team do everything short of winning a championship. If they don't win the Superbowl, I'll be disappointed even with 17 wins. If they do win a championship, I could care less how many regular season wins they had. 8 is probably mathematically possible, and I'd be fine with that.  

Enough wins to make it into the playoffs.. No matter how we do that.. I truly believe we will make it in this year.. Not sure how many we can win when we get there.. But I'm feeling really good about this team now that it's truly stable.  Plus we had the best off season I've ever seen,, And that's for the last 50 years that  I've been a fan. I became a Falcon Fan when I was 14 years old. I'm now 64 years young ...   :slick:

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I dont know....If they play hard....dont embarrass themselves....and compete for 4 quarters......I'm satisfied for this year...

And honestly...if they do that....combined with the talent.....the record should reflect that

Best answer.  Agreed.

During a rebuild year.. And yes this is a REBUILD year for anyone that still has thier head stuck in the sand.. Im confident we'll get 6 wins.. So 6-11 is what we'll do this season.. But for the record, I do believe we'll be a 12 win team in 22 and should be contenders going forward from 22 on. 

13 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

During a rebuild year.. And yes this is a REBUILD year for anyone that still has thier head stuck in the sand.. Im confident we'll get 6 wins.. So 6-11 is what we'll do this season.. But for the record, I do believe we'll be a 12 win team in 22 and should be contenders going forward from 22 on. 

And we're still picking in the top 6 without trading up, right?

1 hour ago, kschreck said:

Personally, with DQ being retained last two seasons I had 0 expectations heading in.  With that in mind, and knowing the cap challenges, new schemes and turnover, I'll keep those low expectations and enjoy seeing this team transform under our new coaches.

Ultimately I'm just happy that we are done embracing the suck and finally headed down a new path.

My expectations won’t be tied to the record either. I just want to see the team perform better every week. I want to see some more role players emerge on our defense.

One would say year two is where you see the most promise, but 5hit the bums did it in our division right out the gate. Albeit much more spent fa wise, but when they finally put it together they rolled. We dont have the talent on defense and AS is a new HC vs AB a seasoned vet so I can't EXPECT a sb run, but I think anything less than contending for the division title, thus a playoff spot would be disappointing. With the easy sos on paper and the hopeful sb hangover/falloff the Bucs are presumably the only roadblock between that.