What was the one play that made you a falcons fan? Pay Attention Richie Grant!

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

That was awful. At least Johnson looked remorseful and tried to help the guy.

Don’t copy that Richie. You won’t last in the league.

While I agree..the falcons have had some  head hunters that'll knock your block off.  Scott Case, Kenny Johnson, Lawyer Malloy (a little late..but still), Tom Pridemore, Bret Clark (knee injury killed his career), Eugene R.  (yes...he was with a prostitute and didn't get much sleep before giving up an 80yd bomb..and missed Terrell Davis at the 10...but still), Keanu Neal, Bob Glaze rook (just a fun dude), Elbert Shelley...(I didn't appreciate him..but he was ok), and William Moore.....

I was born A Falcon.  Too many plays to name me thinks.

2 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Honestly, I started as a Dolphins fan.  Loved Bob Griese.  But, my dad was a militant Falcons fan.  I got converted and brought into the folds of this Lovecraftian Cult. 🤣

My Dad is a Phins fan, mom is a Bills fan (fun stuff) and somehow I became a Falcons fan...all while living in PA. Sometimes things just don’t work out I suppose 😂 

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

My Dad is a Phins fan, mom is a Bills fan (fun stuff) and somehow I became a Falcons fan...all while living in PA. Sometimes things just don’t work out I suppose 😂 

We used to call those mixtures a "suicide".  Grab a big cup and hit every flavor of ICE-E at 7-11.  Amazingly, it tasted as awful as you'd think, but being 12, you rolled with it!  Falcons fan in PA, interesting.

Just now, Herr Doktor said:

We used to call those mixtures a "suicide".  Grab a big cup and hit every flavor of ICE-E at 7-11.  Amazingly, it tasted as awful as you'd think, but being 12, you rolled with it!  Falcons fan in PA, interesting.

I became a fan after watching them get slaughtered by SF...after a 50 point loss and no fans in the stadium, sympathy kicked in and I thought “wow, those guys look like they could use some support”...the rest is history...and torment!

2 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I became a fan after watching them get slaughtered by SF...after a 50 point loss and no fans in the stadium, sympathy kicked in and I thought “wow, those guys look like they could use some support”...the rest is history...and torment!

I have a love hate relationship with this SF teams.  Loved how they played, but they left PTSD and shaken baby syndrome in their wake.  I prayed Joe Montana and Jerry Rice would be Falcons.  

5 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

I dont really have a play but going to the Falcons practices with my dad and watching the games on tv made me a fan. 

The curse is quite strong when passed down through the generations.  🤣