“Matt Ryan!! VOUCH FOR JULIO JONES!!”

3 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

The more and more I look into this Julio isn't going anywhere 

3 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Julio ain’t going nowhere

and Matt doesn’t need to vouch for Julio.  Julio vouches for himself.  If TF and AS don’t see what Julio provides then that’s on them.

I think there is still a good chance he gets traded but this makes it seem like it is far from a done deal.

Terry is still looking for the deal he wants and I have a feeling he won’t settle.

This is the Dumbest **** ive heard in a while..... Spears you was screaming we need to draft a QB... Should Julio have came out and Vouched for Matt ?

Matt gave Julio all the props, the dude even said he loves him....

Bruh Matt didnt even know if we was drafting his replacement a couple of weeks ago.

June please get here so all these dumb takes end.

Actually, we don’t know if Ryan isn’t demanding that Julio stays. Ryan has shown time and time again that he talks to the media one way and his teammates and coaches another way. Ryan will likely get more vocal after spending more time with Arthur Smith. I think a team is going to have to blow the Falcons away with a good trade package to get Julio, and I don’t think a smart team is going to leverage the sort of draft capitol that Fontenot is going to want.

4 hours ago, atljbo said:

This is the Dumbest **** ive heard in a while..... Spears you was screaming we need to draft a QB... Should Julio have came out and Vouched for Matt ?

Matt gave Julio all the props, the dude even said he loves him....

Bruh Matt didnt even know if we was drafting his replacement a couple of weeks ago.

June please get here so all these dumb takes end.

Hes been annoying for years. It doesnt help that they call him Swagoo. I hate hearing it.

Didn't watch it. Until I learn any different, I'll trust the new staff to make personnel decisions in the best interests of the team. I thought it was time to start the search for our next franchise QB, but what do I know? I'm an electrical contractor not a NFL GM. I'm just tired of losing. All our players need to get better or get gone.