IF the Falcons were going to trade Julio wouldn't they have......

7 hours ago, Knight of God said:

It's not really a WR based offense. 

Facts. It's a run based, create mismatches, players in motion, moving offensive line,  and throw to the open man on offense. 

AS hasn't reinvented the wheel on offense, but more or less likes to play smart football. The way it should be played. 

Run the ball and throw to the open man when you throw. 

Chase is really, really good and definitely a blue chip prospect. But theirs WRs like that in nearly every draft. How many drafts have their been a Kyle Pitts caliber TE?

Combine that with a new HC and playcaller that runs more 12 and 13 personnel than just about anyone in the league. Pitts is a mismatch on just about everyone he is going to face.

1 hour ago, Sui_Generis said:

Facts. It's a run based, create mismatches, players in motion, moving offensive line,  and throw to the open man on offense. 

AS hasn't reinvented the wheel on offense, but more or less likes to play smart football. The way it should be played. 

Run the ball and throw to the open man when you throw. 

Ok, I read that as “AS$ Hasn’t reinvented the wheel...”! :lol:

57 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I like "Julio trade" threads. They always trigger people. 🤣 🤣

It's so funny because you can't make other people do what you want them to do, nor can you stop them from doing what they want to do.

#youcan'tstopit

cd12c669f2bd6dc7a66a9b875c3aa63f.gif

Some Tatf'ers act like it waste their time to see these threads, but yet they waste their time to reply "there's already been a thousand of these threads...."

I think they just like to btch for the attention.

9 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

They literally said Pitts was BPA and that they would go BPA over needs. I think Julio is only being traded this year if it includes a player from the other team.

I agree.  Pitts was the best talent on the board.

41 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Some Tatf'ers act like it waste their time to see these threads, but yet they waste their time to reply "there's already been a thousand of these threads...."

I think they just like to btch for the attention.

I'm sure 98% of the active posters on this board like to b for the sake of b'ing. You can't tell me otherwise. Even it's to b about people b'ing