2021 Playoffs Round 1 - Hawks#5 vs Knicks#4

jayu70

37 minutes ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

Wasn't that part of his problem at previous stops?

Hard to criticize him really.  He had to move DRose to the 1s because that’s the only scoring they have. Absolutely killed his second unit with that move but.. that second unit sucks.

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Hard to criticize him really.  He had to move DRose to the 1s because that’s the only scoring they have. Absolutely killed his second unit with that move but.. that second unit sucks.

It’s less about that and more about continuing to make the same mistakes. I get it if he doesn’t have the roster, but you’d think he’d learn. 

3 minutes ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

It’s less about that and more about continuing to make the same mistakes. I get it if he doesn’t have the roster, but you’d think he’d learn. 

Back against the wall.. he’s gotta give himself the best chance. Best chance he had was with his 1’s. 

:shrug:

cant fault him, and I’m certainly appreciative. 

2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Punks are salty but JC ain’t having it!!

I’m like, if Huerter is grabbing folks, you know they playing dirty with as clean cut as he is. 

Been saying the refs need to start calling the game straight up and stop keeping the New York Owls(because the only have questions, no answers!) in the game! 

51 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

The score, much like game three, does not even come close to how far they were out of this one! 

No doubt man they are making it look extremely easy at handling the Knicks!

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

As long as we shoot well, we are ending this sucker in MSG on Wednesday 

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I surely hope so because it would be bitter sweet to Knicks fans faces.  

Hawks should close it out Wednesday. Don't be surprised if that MSG crowd is depleted now since they know they have pretty much very little to no shot of winning the series.

Trae will go on to have a career of being the next villainous superstar to torment Knicks fans for years to come.

4 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

Funny enough, Huerter might be our most athletic wing player :lol: 

But nah, that last game they got a call for every contact while we had to fight through contact all night. I’m not the foul complainer normally, it was just egregious that last game.

I am happy the team doesn’t start worrying about the foul line and just keeps running the offense. When we start flowing NY can’t keep up regardless.

Keep crying bro. Huerter ain’t. Trust me