Typical Aints Fan

There is so much wrong with this entire scenario:

Hoarding gas for no reason.

Use of illegal storage containers.

Spilling it on the ground. 

The gas will go through the type of container with the chemical mixture of the container. 

I was going to go on but then I looked at the picture again and saw that trash logo on his hat and I just decided to stop. Typical Aints fan....

15 hours ago, mjqvi said:

There is so much wrong with this entire scenario:

Hoarding gas for no reason.

Use of illegal storage containers.

Spilling it on the ground. 

The gas will go through the type of container with the chemical mixture of the container. 

I was going to go on but then I looked at the picture again and saw that trash logo on his hat and I just decided to stop. Typical Aints fan....

Notice how most of the containers are only a quarter- to half- full

8 hours ago, Falcon Freddie said:

Apparently, this Mensa was doing this at a Carroll Motor Fuels/Circle K convenience store, 3107 Hammons Ferry Road, Halethorpe, MD.

The disease of the Taints knows no limits.

You can get some hellacious lump meat crab cakes in that area, G & M Restaurant and Olive Grove...not that breaded BS.  I'm from Virginia and we hardly ever praise MD, but these are the bomb.

59 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You can get some hellacious lump meat crab cakes in that area, G & M Restaurant and Olive Grove...not that breaded BS.  I'm from Virginia and we hardly ever praise MD, but these are the bomb.

I want to move to Virginia but I refuse to have to deal with the cops there. Go 10 over and end up with 37 citations and thrown in jail for wreckless driving. But yet the gun laws are extremely conservative lmao VA makes no sense. 

On 5/17/2021 at 10:32 AM, PriMeTiiMe said:

I want to move to Virginia but I refuse to have to deal with the cops there. Go 10 over and end up with 37 citations and thrown in jail for wreckless driving. But yet the gun laws are extremely conservative lmao VA makes no sense. 

Not for much longer...Virginia is turning bluer and bluer from previously being purple and the former red. 

Northern VA where I am from has really changed the last 25 years or so.  I bought a retirement waterfront home on a private lake in Central VA.  That is still an area where Virginians' are really Virginians', not the transient area that NOVA has become because of all the government work.  I would've preferred NC or TX (where we've spent considerable time) but it would've moved us to far from family.  

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not for much longer...Virginia is turning bluer and bluer from previous being purple and the former red. 

Northern VA where I am from has really changed the last 25 years or so.  I bought a retirement waterfront home on a private lake in Central VA.  That is still an area where Virginians' are really Virginians', not the transient area that NOVA has become because of all the government work.  I would've preferred NC or TX (where we've spent considerable time) but it would've moved us to far from family.  

Ahh okay. Yeah I'm in Montgomery County, MD and we are looking to sell our home within the next 2 years and we wanted to move to VA since it would be a much easier work commute for the both of us but idk.