Jump to content

Falcons sign TE Parker Hesse and OL Sam Jones


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Dan Reeves is somewhere rubbing his hands together like Birdman looking at all these TE signings. 

Yeah, this has surprised me.  I still trust.  I just have not caught up to the thinking with so many TEs.  Anxious to see the plan unfold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Dan Reeves is somewhere rubbing his hands together like Birdman looking at all these TE signings. 

 

1 minute ago, NorthGaBoy said:

Yeah, this has surprised me.  I still trust.  I just have not caught up to the thinking with so many TEs.  Anxious to see the plan unfold.

Maybe he's moving back to play defense. That's what you really call versatile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

 

Maybe he's moving back to play defense. That's what you really call versatile.

Totally forgot. Parker Hesse was an absolute monster at Iowa. Not the flashiest sack numbers (as a DT) but good for about 4 a year, and 2 or 3 times as many TFL. Had no idea why they decided to move him to TE for the NFL, if he's that productive on the DL keep him where you know he's good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

It must mean we're trading Pitts. That's the only conclusion I can think of. 😆

Either him or Julio.  I think the signing of Hesse, all signs point to Pitts to Lions for a 3rd round 2022 pick

Edited by ryanvalz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...