Falcons vs Giants Week 3

9 hours ago, BroadwayBlueBleeder said:

Any fellow fans going to this game? I live in NY and try to get to as many games as possible when they come through, thought it may be fun to have a group go?

Yea, good friend of mine is Darious Slatyon. Will be up there to support him in yards but Falcons in the victory! 

I married an Italian Jersey girl & her brother is a Giant’s season tickets holder.  He called me today after the sked came out & asked about us coming up to tailgate, hit the game etc... an all day event & the weather is usually really nice up there in September.

Considering it.  Please hit this thread again in a couple months.  Just not sure at this stage.  I’d have to make a mini vacation out of it driving from TN.  Thanks for posting bro.

47 minutes ago, BroadwayBlueBleeder said:

Sweet, seems like we might be able to get a good group to go. 

Last time I went to a Giants Falcons game was the abomination in the playoffs...

I remember that game. 2 points and Matt sharted himself. 

Posted (edited)

Gonna come over to Atlanta probably for the last game of the regular season v New Orleans (need time to save up) and have a few questions. Never been to Atlanta before any hotel recommendations best area to stay in etc? And anything in particular my wife and I should take in whilst we are over?

Anyone making the trip over to London feel free to ask any questions happy to give advice etc.

Thanks for any help

Edited by English Falcon44

33 minutes ago, jetpac said:

I remember that game. 2 points and Matt sharted himself. 

Thats the one

Interestingly enough, the worst "burn" I got that day was when I went to my local bar and had a buddy ask "Hey, why are you wearing that jersey?" (was wearing a MR2 jersey) so I said "Cuz I went to the game?" And he goes "Oh, I thought it was to remind you how many points you guys scored".

Sitting in the stadium, the only thing i heard was "MATTT RYANNNNNN" everywhere I walked 😅

On 5/13/2021 at 10:40 PM, HASHBROWN3 said:

I married an Italian Jersey girl & her brother is a Giant’s season tickets holder.  He called me today after the sked came out & asked about us coming up to tailgate, hit the game etc... an all day event & the weather is usually really nice up there in September.

Considering it.  Please hit this thread again in a couple months.  Just not sure at this stage.  I’d have to make a mini vacation out of it driving from TN.  Thanks for posting bro.

You mean the Houston area weather isn't nice in September?! 😂

12 hours ago, Gunny Hartman said:

I also live in NY and just bought tickets for the game!  Haven't seen my Falcons in person since 2017 in the ATL vs the Chargers.  Can't wait.  Hope to see some fellow falcons fans there!  Sec 332, Row 15, Seat 19 - 20

Where did you buy your tix? Direct or secondary market? Were the prices normal? Thanks.

16 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Where did you buy your tix? Direct or secondary market? Were the prices normal? Thanks.

I usually buy the away games on eBay. No ridiculous transaction costs and other fees. If you can wait, you will usually get great deals from STH who may not make it to the game.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:26 AM, English Falcon44 said:

Gonna come over to Atlanta probably for the last game of the regular season v New Orleans (need time to save up) and have a few questions. Never been to Atlanta before any hotel recommendations best area to stay in etc? And anything in particular my wife and I should take in whilst we are over?

Anyone making the trip over to London feel free to ask any questions happy to give advice etc.

Thanks for any help

The Varsity, POLARIS and Coke World, if it's open.