Jump to content

Post-Schedule Release Record Prediction


How Many Wins Will the Falcons Get in 2021?  

91 members have voted

  1. 1. How Many Wins Will the Falcons Get in 2021?

    • 15-17
      2
    • 12-14
      15
    • 9-11
      57
    • 6-8
      14
    • 3-5
      2
    • 0-2
      1


Recommended Posts

I'm all in on 9 to 11 wins. If Pees can get our defense to even have a pulse, we could win some serious games. Although year one with new OC's usually aren't the best, but still, I believe Smith can help this team meet expectations this year, which aren't super high. Not like people think we can win the Superbowl, but get in the playoffs and I'll be stoked! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems we play a lot of really strong defenses but not too many strong offenses. If I had to categorize: 

Likely Wins:

Eagles

Jets

AT Jags

Lions

Toss-Ups:

AT Cowboys

AT Giants

Washington

AT Dolphins

Patriots

Likely Losses:

AT Bills

AT 49ers

 

I always predict 3-3 in the division to keep everything even. So a floor of 7-10 and ceiling of 11-6. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Seems we play a lot of really strong defenses but not too many strong offenses. If I had to categorize: 

Likely Wins:

Eagles

Jets

AT Jags

Lions

Toss-Ups:

AT Cowboys

AT Giants

Washington

AT Dolphins

Patriots

Likely Losses:

AT Bills

AT 49ers

 

I always predict 3-3 in the division to keep everything even. So a floor of 7-10 and ceiling of 11-6. 

Why would the Falcons lose to the 49ers? That team sucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

I'm all in on 9 to 11 wins. If Pees can get our defense to even have a pulse, we could win some serious games. Although year one with new OC's usually aren't the best, but still, I believe Smith can help this team meet expectations this year, which aren't super high. Not like people think we can win the Superbowl, but get in the playoffs and I'll be stoked! 

This is how I feel too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Voted for 9-11, would've chosen 8-10 above all other combinations. 

Barring major injuries, less than 7 wins will concern me - competent coaching would've secured a 7-9 record last season. And until proven otherwise, I'm assuming the new staff is competent. 

Being in the running to make the playoffs in week 17 will satisfy me. Making the playoffs would be a VERY successful season. Need another offseason (FA & Draft) to make this team a legit contender.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7-10. I would say 8 or 9 but the 10 road games is probably tougher than what any other team in the NFL has every had. Yes, if you want to be that guy, I know London is a home game from the NFL schedule makers perspective. From the Falcons players perspective, its the longest travel game of the season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m going to be crazy-optimistic and say 12-14 wins. I want to believe that this team has a lot talent and that the new coaching regime brings out the best of it. Yeah, I know it is a stretch, but I think if this team can get the defense to playing at least average, then the offense may be able to do the rest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Falcons should have won 8 or 9 games last year and they have a better team and coaching right now. I've said all winter that I guarantee 10 wins and I have no reason to change that now.

  • Week 1 - vs. Eagles - Win (1-0)
  • Week 2 - at Buccaneers - Loss (1-1)
  • Week 3 - at Giants - Win (2-1)
  • Week 4 - vs. Washington - Win (3-1)
  • Week 5 - vs. Jets - Win (4-1)
  • Week 7 - at Dolphins - Loss (4-2)
  • Week 8 - vs. Panthers - Win (5-2)
  • Week 9 - at Saints - Loss (5-3)
  • Week 10 - at Cowboys - Win (6-3)
  • Week 11 - vs. Patriots - Win (7-3)
  • Week 12 - at Jaguars - Win (8-3)
  • Week 13 - Buccaneers - Loss (8-4)
  • Week 14 - at Panthers - Win (9-4)
  • Week 15 - at 49ers - Loss (9-5)
  • Week 16 - vs. Lions - Win (10-5)
  • Week 17 - at Bills - Loss (10-6)
  • Week 18 - vs. Saints - Win (11-6)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:
  • Week 1 - vs. Eagles - Win (1-0)
  • Week 2 - at Buccaneers - Loss (1-1)
  • Week 3 - at Giants - Win (2-1)
  • Week 4 - vs. Washington - Win (3-1)
  • Week 5 - vs. Jets - Win (4-1)
  • Week 7 - at Dolphins - Loss (4-2)
  • Week 8 - vs. Panthers - Win (5-2)
  • Week 9 - at Saints - Loss (5-3)
  • Week 10 - at Cowboys - Win (6-3)
  • Week 11 - vs. Patriots - Win (7-3)
  • Week 12 - at Jaguars - Win (8-3)
  • Week 13 - Buccaneers - Loss (8-4)
  • Week 14 - at Panthers - Win (9-4)
  • Week 15 - at 49ers - Loss (9-5)
  • Week 16 - vs. Lions - Win (10-5)
  • Week 17 - at Bills - Loss (10-6)
  • Week 18 - vs. Saints - Win (11-6)

 

I like your predictions, except I think we get at least one W vs the Sucs, so I'm going 12-5. We're going to get off to a decent start for once and then get even better as the season progresses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

Naw he didn’t but okay. The whole team blew that lead collectively. Still a great season and great team that I’ll always look at fondly. 

If he calls just 2 more running plays that takes nearly 2 minutes off the clock. Patriots scored the game-tying TD with about 40 seconds left in the game. So yeah, him not running the ball lost the game. Just like him not running the ball lost the game for the 49ers.

Great season with a ****ty ending thanks to ****ty decisions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...