Mike Davis lol

Ok,, 34 + 23 = 57 ...... Most of you know what this means.. Draftnut57. I'm now a 34 Mike Davis fan ,, added to my list of 23 Brian Hill ,, May the best man win. Let's see who gets the most yards this year.. And yes,  I do hope it's Davis. But if he does get more YPC ,, I'll be shocked. But it would be a very nice shock ... First year in the pros is not easy. 

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

Funny! But I think Rich Little is safe

are you sure?  is Rich Little still alive?  you must be at least as old as me to even know who he is... 😅

51 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Ok,, 34 + 23 = 57 ...... Most of you know what this means.. Draftnut57. I'm now a 34 Mike Davis fan ,, added to my list of 23 Brian Hill ,, May the best man win. Let's see who gets the most yards this year.. And yes,  I do hope it's Davis. But if he does get more YPC ,, I'll be shocked. But it would be a very nice shock ... First year in the pros is not easy. 

Numerology.  Got it.  🤣

46 minutes ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

? Which box is that ? 

Rich Little is still doing shows at the Laugh Factory / The Tropicana in Vegas.

Oh good.  I must've got him confused with a dead dude.

Buddy Rich maybe.

47 minutes ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

? Which box is that ? 

Rich Little is still doing shows at the Laugh Factory / The Tropicana in Vegas.

I've been to that club too.  Cool place, very intimate and the performers are practically at your table.

Just now, octoslash said:

Oh good.  I must've got him confused with a dead dude.

I figured, there are lots of dead dudes to confuse him with .... :lol:

The wife and I are taking vacation next month and we're starting in Vegas. When we were looking at show and stuff I just happened to see he was still doing one. I was surprised he was still alive as well. 

3 hours ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

I figured, there are lots of dead dudes to confuse him with .... :lol:

The wife and I are taking vacation next month and we're starting in Vegas. When we were looking at show and stuff I just happened to see he was still doing one. I was surprised he was still alive as well. 

Awesome.

Enjoy the trip!

8 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Huh 🤨 did you just say this is Mike Davis first year in the pros? The man is 28 lol

48 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Please 57, for the love of... we’re doing our very best to try to forget th.... 

this is useless isn’t it?  never mind 57... just carry on... somehow we’ll manage...

18 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

There are so many things I wanted to say about this and then I figured he was trolling or it’s a joke I don’t know anything about. 😔

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Draftnut is too Christian to whip out the OUIJA board.  But, Gematria is old school Kabalistic ritual.

Oh I know. Everything lines up right? All seeing eye. FreeMasons. Geometry?!  There’s several 6’s worked in it all and remember 3+ whatever leads to 6’s or 9’s and right angles or other angles divided by the same. Spooky, spooky.