Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yep this is typically the best part of the season. Draft and the start of training camp. It’s all hope and optimism.

Then the season starts. Reality sets in and things get real.

And the message board turns from "man I like this kid" to after 1 preseason drop "Troff'd. Dude sucks"

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
4 minutes ago, autigerfan said:

That is awesome to see his excitement in being a late round pick.  A big contrast to the big name players that look smug when they sit in wait and fall farther than they think.  I would love to see Darby make a name for himself.

yeah true...like zach and trevor didnt look excited at all lol.they already knew..but poor justin that man didnt look happy at all..like he lost someone close to him..didnt seem like he wanted to talk to media after he was drafted real short with his answers..man lost millions i wouldnt want to talk either..media talking heads and whatever other "leaks" didnt help him..i thought that was garbage.

This young man is going to be a freaking SUPERSTAR! 

He is as they say "King Arthur" right now if he choses to be so. All he needs to do is go out and do his thing and show them all. 

I don't like comparing WR's to other WR's, I like for them to perform and let that conversation start right there. 

Either way, I believe this young man is going to be a serious force to be reckoned with at WR in the NFL. 

4 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

And the message board turns from "man I like this kid" to after 1 preseason drop "Troff'd. Dude sucks"

Any true Falcon fan has experienced someone doing this or done it themselves.

1. 2nd pre-season game.
  2. Falcons have the ball.
  3. Drive stalls and the Falcons punt.
  4. "Well there goes the season! They're going to be terrible..."

1st drive of the 2nd preseason game and they've written off the season...