Who are your top 10 Falcons of all time

6 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

You gotta put Nobis in there. 

I wanted to.  But, Bobby Butler to me was such a great and overshadowed in the media.  Arguably, I could have had Julio over Rison.  Top tens are so subjective.

What am i missing on tony González? Started watching nfl few years in michael vick and tony González was never that good. But his stats say otherwise. I liked TE crumpler too just cant remember if he was good just in madden or real life too. Deangelo hall had a amazing 3 year start. Sad he wont make it

Just now, Herr Doktor said:

I wanted to.  But, Bobby Butler to me was such a great and overshadowed in the media.  Arguably, I could have had Julio over Rising.  Top tens are so subjective.

There’d be no argument from me whatsoever putting Julio over Risen. Lol

14 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

You gotta put Nobis in there. 

9 minutes ago, run_vick_run said:

What am i missing on tony González? Started watching nfl few years in michael vick and tony González was never that good. But his stats say otherwise. I liked TE crumpler too just cant remember if he was good just in madden or real life too. Deangelo hall had a amazing 3 year start. Sad he wont make it

Who are your top 10

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Please, please, please keep the conversation about football only. No off field stuff. 

For me personally, I would replace Van Note with Jamal Anderson, Humphrey with Abe. Andre Rison gets honorable mention

185217490-4199250860171263-2526923484197

I won't include players from before my time even though they certainly deserve to be. 

Julio
Deion
Tuggle
Ryan
Roddy
Anderson (mainly for putting us on the map with the Dirtybird, yes Santiego invented it but Anderson made it popular)
Abe
Crumpler (TG was better statistically but something about Crump man)
Vick
McClure

Honorable Mentions: Keith Brooking, Patrick Kerney, Tony Gonzalez, Terrance Mathis, Michael Turner, Warrick Dunn, Jake Matthews, Alex Mack

I have only been following since 03/04 so I'm a little iffy on older guys. I'll rank the ones I've personally seen and then include the others in no particular order

Matt Ryan
Julio 
Roddy
Abe
McClure
Matt Bryant

Nobis
Primetime
Humphrey
Tuggle

Honorable Mention: Rison, Vick

A little partial to newer guys, but hey, that's the fun in it

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

Byron Leftwich

Lamar Holmes

Hascal Stanback

Steven Jackson

Aundray Bruce

Peerless Price

Jeff George

Charles Dimry

Chris Houston

Bobby Petrino

Where is Takk?!?!?!

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

I won't include players from before my time even though they certainly deserve to be. 

Julio
Deion
Tuggle
Ryan
Roddy
Anderson (mainly for putting us on the map with the Dirtybird, yes Santiego invented it but Anderson made it popular)
Abe
Crumpler (TG was better statistically but something about Crump man)
Vick
McClure

Honorable Mentions: Keith Brooking, Patrick Kerney, Tony Gonzalez, Terrance Mathis, Michael Turner, Warrick Dunn, Jake Matthews, Alex Mack

I wanted Crump in my list but I put Dunn instead. Loved Alge tho