Falcons wanted Pitts all along.

2 hours ago, gazoo said:

It has been confirmed by TF that Pitts was our guy the entire time. He said of COURSE they did their due diligence on the other players, that's their jobs as professionals, but that Pitts was their guy the entire time.

It was the smartest choice. We got the best player in the draft. 

So did Draftnut57,, all along.. I had him in my only Mock.. I was glad when they said,, Kyle Pitts,, come on down.. to the 4th pick .. Falcons want you to be their hero .   I really like this kid.. I know one thing.. He was the right player for our Pick 4 in this years draft.  As I've said.. we got the best player in the draft.. And also had a great draft over all because of having the 4th pick in each round. That helped us a lot,, And then to boot got some great undrafted players. We are loaded.. Now if we can get it together with the changes that will be made by how a team should win.. That will come from the minds of our new Coaches. 

4 hours ago, Beef said:

This is why I have zero faith in what Peter King is saying about a possible Julio trade.

He was pretty certain we were going Lance or Fields, and if not them, then trade back.

Turns out he was very wrong on all fronts. It was 100% Pitts at 4 the whole time.

Anything he says about Julio has zero cred.

:munch:

2 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Hanging with the Fields people...

:lol:

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

So did Draftnut57,, all along.. I had him in my only Mock.. I was glad when they said,, Kyle Pitts,, come on down.. to the 4th pick .. Falcons want you to be their hero .   I really like this kid.. I know one thing.. He was the right player for our Pick 4 in this years draft.  As I've said.. we got the best player in the draft.. And also had a great draft over all because of having the 4th pick in each round. That helped us a lot,, And then to boot got some great undrafted players. We are loaded.. Now if we can get it together with the changes that will be made by how a team should win.. That will come from the minds of our new Coaches. 

Was that in your first and only mock or your final final edited bumped bumped bumped revised tweaked final?  

JK man, you called it.  Nice job.