Rookie minicamp...

Posted (edited)

Funny though. If you park on hog mountain rd and stand on the little hill next tot he red light, you would be able to see from the 50 yard line to the end zone.  A couple years back they changed the direction of the practice fields so you can no longer see the whole length of the field.

FWIW I'm sure the team would not take too favorably to people trying to sneak views but where you are standing would NOT be the teams land or control

Edited by runshoot
clarity

3 hours ago, falconsFTW said:

I doubt it.  I can't recall that rookie minicamp has ever been open to the public, just the main training camp.  Plus, with covid I'm sure they don't want a lot of unvaccinated people from rural GA coming in

Lucky for me, I'm an unvaccinated person from rural NC!

3 hours ago, falconsFTW said:

I doubt it.  I can't recall that rookie minicamp has ever been open to the public, just the main training camp.  Plus, with covid I'm sure they don't want a lot of unvaccinated people from rural GA coming in

Covid covid covid...get's all the blame. Lol

5 hours ago, falconsFTW said:

Right, because being outdoors and 100+ feet from players would be a covid risk.  🤦🏼‍♂️

5 hours ago, falconsFTW said:

The rate of covid transmission is about 30,000 times greater in the metro areas than it is in what you call 'rural GA'.  

But I'm sure you already knew that lol.  

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Can we keep it about football only. Thanks

Yep.

But on a quick note, I got to go get my 2nd Moderna shot in about 2 weeks. This 1st shot made me fill a bit under the weather for about 3 days. Don't know what to expect for the 2nd one.

Have you got any of them yet? You can PM me to not further off track the thread.

23 hours ago, falconsFTW said:

From rural GA? Where did that come from? 😂

Realistically, what is there to watch?  Its just going over the very basics, introductions to the system with some walk throughs.  They will assess injuries a bit, and then decide whether some of these mooks will be back.  Helmets and shorts and running basic no contact plays.  In a nutshell, this is basically an crash course on what to expect as a pro.  

2 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

Realistically, what is there to watch?  Its just going over the very basics, introductions to the system with some walk throughs.  They will assess injuries a bit, and then decide whether some of these mooks will be back.  Helmets and shorts and running basic no contact plays.  In a nutshell, this is basically an crash course on what to expect as a pro.  

Yup how to be a rookie. They probably won't even be outside more than a few hours 1 day.