Phillies @ Braves

tl;dr

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

So it seems like they threw at Acuña and our manager isn’t doing anything? Classic.

Someone fill me in if I have that right lol.

Honestly would be nice if we had an alpha on the team right now but that guy just got hurt. Someone like Bauer who people love to hate, but you love him if he’s on your team 

This is a team full of wussies and it comes straight down from our spineless manager

6 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Ozuna trying to hit a ******* Homerun instead of just a lousy single. That is why the Braves suck in extra innings.

I think this is why they suck in regulation to, they're getting so many hrs this year that just about everyone is trying to hit it out of the park now. Homers are nice and all but they need to be back into the mindset of base hits and sac fly and doing the little things

Just now, HotLantaFalcon said:

I think this is why they suck in regulation to, they're getting so many hrs this year that just about everyone is trying to hit it out of the park now. Homers are nice and all but they need to be back into the mindset of base hits and sac fly and doing the little things

Today’s game is all about home runs for hitters and strike outs for pitchers. That’s why exit velocity and launch angle are important stats now. Chicks dig the long ball and all that crap

There’s like 5 guys on this team that should keep and the rest and the entire front office and coaching staff should be fired!! Absolutely the most under performing disappointment pathetic excuse of a Braves team ever!!!