Phillies @ Braves

tl;dr

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Looking at the pitch tracker....Morton had Harper struck out but multiple strikes were called calls...the difference between a 1-2-3 inning and a 6 run nightmare is pretty **** small

Yes.  And the passed ball/K + the inconsistent strike zone really helped fuel this 6 run deficit.  

12 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I have not turned the game on yet.....which is probably a good thing but is the ump as bad as the pitch tracker shows?

Yes. Pitch clearly inside the box called a ball for Harper. Pitch way outside called a strike on Acuna.

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yes. Pitch clearly inside the box called a ball for Harper. Pitch way outside called a strike on Acuna.

Is there a contract that we don't know about that mandates  that umps in the Braves/Phillies games are just terrible?

22 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

A part of me says no, but you know what, F it.  I’m watching this one to the end. 

I’m more listening to it than watching. It’s a lot easier to stomach listening on the radio than deal with seeing it and listening to Chip make excuses for everything.

12 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

How come the braves hardly even ever get those little nubbers fall?

This happen the first series.

Because the Braves hit the ball too hard. I know it seems weird to say that but Braves routinely get bloopers because they’re hit too hard.