Phillies @ Braves

tl;dr

11 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Welp...thanks to ESPN we can expect Huascar Ynoa to get rocked next time because ESPN just showed that he changes his arm angle between his fastball and his slider.

Yeah, with all the film out I seriously doubt it would be there fault. If ESPN picked it up best believe other teams can

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah, with all the film out I seriously doubt it would be there fault. If ESPN picked it up best believe other teams can

Well if teams hadn't picked up on it yet they most definitely will now. That is what I was getting at so if Ynoa gets rocked next time out we'll know why.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Well if teams hadn't picked up on it yet they most definitely will now. That is what I was getting at so if Ynoa gets rocked next time out we'll know why.

I find it very hard to believe they haven’t picked up on it. They have scouts that literally watch every pitch from every  single pitcher. But we will see

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This dude just completely ignored that you can't compare an NL lineup to an AL lineup and yet he just did in saying that Acuna hitting with nobody on base over 70% of the time.

That happens when you bat in the #1 hole. Automatically your first at bat bases empty and later on there’s Nothing but crappy hitters in front of you. 

12 minutes ago, Friendly Folk said:

That’s about the limit nowadays. They might  have a no hitter on 80 pitches after 6 and Snit would pull them. 

There’s about no chance that happens lol. I’m not a big Snit fan, but he wouldn’t do that. Pulling Ynoa tonight at 92 pitches is good IMO. There’s a lot more that goes into it than pitch count. If someone looks like they are wearing out, it’s a good idea to pull them early. 

For example: Fried went 5 innings on 72 pitches. Even with the pitch restrictions he probably could have gone more. But he had just had a stressful inning so it made sense to pull him while he was ahead