Phillies @ Braves

tl;dr

They’re just not a very smart team. Trying to jack homers when a single will do, lack of situational awareness (Ozuna breaking back on that bases loaded grounder), the insistence on carrying 8 relievers and leaving a short bench, etc. They just don’t do heads-up stuff, which is the most frustrating part

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

If you still think this team will make the playoffs you’re ******* delusional!!! Rub it in my face if it happens but It’s a ******* joke to even think about this team making the playoffs!!

Long season, but I agree they don’t look good right now. 

1 minute ago, jidady said:

It's May 8th.

It is, but this team has lots of issues now. The nationals making that rally in 2019 was the exception to the rule, not the rule. 

We have the talent to right the ship, but we don’t look interested 

It's May 8th.

You are right but if you cannot recognize something is very wrong.  I do not know what to tell you. There is something very wrong that might get fixed but right now, today, this is not a playoff team.  You cannot win the division on May 8th but if the Braves do not identify what is up then the can definately lose this division.   

Just now, tl;dr said:

It is, but this team has lots of issues now. The nationals making that rally in 2019 was the exception to the rule, not the rule. 

We have the talent to right the ship, but we don’t look interested 

If we lose this game, we're a whopping three games under .500. Some folks are acting like we're Detroit.

We got off the deck in the 9th and the 11th. We've shown a lot in this game.

3 minutes ago, jidady said:

It's May 8th.

2 minutes ago, dmite said:

Long season, but I agree they don’t look good right now. 

Blows my mind how people can be so nonchalant about this team is. I’m actually kinda envious of having this kind of meh outlook on this team and thinking that everything will be fine eventually. I just can’t do it.

If we lose this game, we're a whopping three games under .500. Some folks are acting like we're Detroit.

And have been 0 games above .500. Shouldn’t we at least wait for them to get above .500 before acting like everything is peachy?

4 minutes ago, jidady said:

We have I agree. Shoot we may even win. All just a gut feeling though