Phillies @ Braves

tl;dr

Friday, May 7th @ 7:20 ET

Charlie Morton (2-1, 5.08 ERA) vs. Zac Eflin (1-1, 3.49 ERA)

Saturday, May 8th @ 7:20 ET

Ian Anderson (2-1, 3.27 ERA) vs. Vince Velasquez (1-0, 4.91 ERA)

Sunday, May 9th @ 7:08 ET

Huascar Ynoa (3-1, 2.36 ERA) vs. Aaron Nola (3-1, 2.89 ERA)

Win 2/3 and be at .500. And maybe we won't get swept the next series...

Tonight's game is sold out. There will be 41,000 fans for the first time since the 2019 NLDS. Braves also have vaccine booths set up. You can get your covid vaccine free of charge at the game. The crowd should have the guys plenty fired up and ready. Going to be some amped up pitchers. I know Harper is going to be loving the fans tonight.

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Tonight's game is sold out. There will be 41,000 fans for the first time since the 2019 NLDS. Braves also have vaccine booths set up. You can get your covid vaccine free of charge at the game. The crowd should have the guys plenty fired up and ready. Going to be some amped up pitchers. I know Harper is going to be loving the fans tonight.

I’ll be interested to see how it works out. If it goes well, I bet more teams follow suit as soon as their states allow. 

Really ready for us to get back to this sense of normalcy. Don’t know if the Braves are jumping the gun or not but I hope all goes very well 

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Team needs to give the fans a reason to stay loud and rowdy.

3 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I’ll be interested to see how it works out. If it goes well, I bet more teams follow suit as soon as their states allow. 

Really ready for us to get back to this sense of normalcy. Don’t know if the Braves are jumping the gun or not but I hope all goes very well 

Rangers have been 100% since opening day and yesterday CDC said that they expect a sharp decline of positive COVID cases as soon as July.

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

ARod is a Hurricane fan so he is ok in my book😂

Hope your ready to get that butt kicked in September!! 

But really hope Miami competes in the ACC. It’s time someone could step up and hang with Clemson so why not Miami?