The "TRUE" test of being a "Falcons Fan" : Would you do this?

This is all hypothetical of course. But I thought it would be interesting to discuss here. I know there are Cap issues and all that stuff. 

As for ME : OH HECK NO WAY I WOULD DO THIS AT ALL! 

Now back to the scenario..... 

Okay,  give me a drums rolls please, and a thank you very much if you don't mind, and a hello what a great idea or you are the A-hole from WHELL! 

And it goes

What about trading Matt Ryan & Julio Jones for Aaron Rodgers? 

Would you do it? Would you want it? There are serious cap issues. But cap issues aside WOULD YOU MAKE THAT TRADE 

and it is that simple of a question. 

As for me, H@LL NO! What do you think? 

10 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

This is all hypothetical of course. But I thought it would be interesting to discuss here. I know there are Cap issues and all that stuff. 

Okay,  give me a drums rolls please, and a thank you very much if you don't mind, and a hello what a great idea or you are the A-hole from WHELL! 

And it goes

Would you do it? Would you want it? There are serious cap issues. But cap issues aside WOULD YOU MAKE THAT TRADE 

Why is this the test of being a true falcon fan?

1 hour ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

And it goes

Ridiculous. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

And it goes

Absolutely not! While Aaron Rodgers is a better quarterback than Matt Ryan, he is not that much better to have to throw Julio into the mix. Now if the Packers gave a second or third round pick in the trade I would have to think hard about it. But I can see Matt Ryan playing just as long as Aaron Rodgers and at a level high enough that this trade wouldn’t make any sense

• Rings locked this topic