Kyle Pitts has embraced the Unicorn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Exactly.

Those guys were mean and tough.

Couldn't imagine Lebron surviving the Bad Boy Pistons.

They would have locked him down a bit. Not shut him down though. Buddy is top ten all time, maybe top five in my opinion.

He would have been Karl Malone on steroids back then at a minimum. Just an incredible athlete. Give me Jordan though.

8 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Exactly.

Those guys were mean and tough.

Couldn't imagine Lebron surviving the Bad Boy Pistons.

People always say that but I'm sure he would. He has the body for it. He's a big enough dude to dish out his own punishment also. Plus he wouldn't be in the current soft NBA mind frame. 

I still love MJ tho. It's just a hard comparison because they played in two different games/eras.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

They would have locked him down a bit. Not shut him down though. Buddy is top ten all time, maybe top five in my opinion.

He would have been Karl Malone on steroids back then for sure. Just an incredible athlete.

Lebron would've still put up stats against the BB Pistons, but I wonder would he'd been able to survive mentally from their over the line antics.

They basically assaulted Jordan during many of those games. Even he almost broke down mentally at times. Those Pistons were ruthless.

Just now, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

People always say that but I'm sure he would. He has the body for it. He's a big enough dude to dish out his own punishment also. Plus he wouldn't be in the current soft NBA mind frame. 

I still love MJ tho. It's just a hard comparison because they played in two different games/eras.

Yeah, maybe so.

Those BB Pistons were so ruthless though. Many players even during that time couldn't handle them.

Personally I loved it. But I knew even back then that style would eventually be outlawed. So I enjoyed it while I could lol.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Lebron would've still put up stats against the BB Pistons, but I wonder would he'd been able to survive mentally from their over the line antics.

They basically assaulted Jordan during many of those games. Even he almost broke down mentally at times. Those Pistons were ruthless.

I think he would have. Remember buddy was talking about coming to the NFL as a TE last year. Yeah I think he would have been a beast back then but not on Jordan's level.

3 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, maybe so.

Those BB Pistons were so ruthless though. Many players even during that time couldn't handle them.

Personally I loved it. But I knew even back then that style would eventually be outlawed. So I enjoyed it while I could lol.

Man the crazy thing is that I loved the Bad Boyz until they started bullying MJ and the Bulls lol.

Just now, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Man the crazy thing is that I loved the Bad Boyz until they started bullying MJ and the Bulls lol.

I liked both, but loved seeing the real hatred between the Bulls and Pistons. That is one rivalry in team sports where we could say there was real hatred and not just media hype.

John Salley still throws verbal jabs at Jordan still to this day. lol

Isaiah Thomas paid for it though later once Jordan really became the man of the NBA.

2 minutes ago, etherdome said:

I am serious when I ask this.  Where can I buy that jersey?

I will never where another man's name on my back, but I would buy this jersey.

Any place that makes a customizable jersey. Try NFL Shops.

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So no one is going to address that he said Gunna was his favorite Atlanta artist? Dude has crap taste in music

I think he means the real Young Gunna...Jody Breeze...if you know, you know.