What hidden gem from previous regime gets a chance to shine in 2021?

3 hours ago, autigerfan said:

Moreau was an interesting pickup from WFT as well.  The secondary could be the most improved unit on our team next year. 

I have a good feeling about Moreau. He's a real playmaker that got buried on the depth chart of a very good secondary. 

Terry seemed to fill the secondary with guys that all have a serious nose for the ball. I'm expecting our turnover margin to improve drastically.

Honestly, I would like to see every player take a step forward with development.  I am tired of watching a team that looks lost, unprepared and running around like the Keystone Kops.  I'm tired of boneheaded plays.  I'm sick of watching us piss away opportunities, or fail in the very basic understanding of the game and it's rules.  

TL/DR I want them all to take a step forward.  Lock step.  

4 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Honestly, I would like to see every player take a step forward with development.  I am tired of watching a team that looks lost, unprepared and running around like the Keystone Kops.  I'm tired of boneheaded plays.  I'm sick of watching us piss away opportunities, or fail in the very basic understanding of the game and it's rules.  

TL/DR I want them all to take a step forward.  Lock step.  

Just playing smarter the past few years would have led to massive improvement in our record.  Talent wasn't really the problem.

1 minute ago, autigerfan said:

Just playing smarter the past few years would have led to massive improvement in our record.  Talent wasn't really the problem.

Totally agree.  We were good enough to scare many teams.  But we were as consistent at blowing leads and making the bonehead play as Old Faithful.  Like clock work.  AS breaks that, we will scare people.  And all my old asz wants to see is us punching mother****ers in the face for daring to come into our house.  

13 hours ago, ATLskinjob said:

I have a good feeling about Moreau. He's a real playmaker that got buried on the depth chart of a very good secondary. 

Terry seemed to fill the secondary with guys that all have a serious nose for the ball. I'm expecting our turnover margin to improve drastically.

Instead of Revis Island, he could be the Island of Dr. Moreau. 😄

19 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

Ollison has a shot, everyone else is just filling a roster spot

I actually think ollison is the one just filling a roster spot at this point. What has he done? And that was with a completely inept run game the past couple years. 

If he was showing anything in practice you'd think they would give him a shot because everyone they threw in sucked.

I just don't understand the ollison love on here personally. What is it you guys are seeing in him? I'm not asking rhetorically, I'm actually curious. Is it just that he's a bigger back, because he hasn't really shown me that that translates into onfield success.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:25 PM, Vandy said:

Jaylinn Hawkins is seemingly off everyone’s radar. 

True indeed. We could possibly have both of our safeties of the future already in him and Richie. I thought he looked like a player in college and he was very solid in limited reps last year. 

On 5/6/2021 at 10:17 AM, TTU Falcon said:

I actually think ollison is the one just filling a roster spot at this point. What has he done? And that was with a completely inept run game the past couple years. 

If he was showing anything in practice you'd think they would give him a shot because everyone they threw in sucked.

I just don't understand the ollison love on here personally. What is it you guys are seeing in him? I'm not asking rhetorically, I'm actually curious. Is it just that he's a bigger back, because he hasn't really shown me that that translates into onfield success.

I think it's mostly based on the concept that it's fun to get hyped for players on your team to get a shot.

I personally am rooting for Ollison because I want what happened with Freeman and Shanahan to happen with Ollison and Smith.

I’m hoping Davison turns out to be the huge prospect we all saw him being when he was drafted. Either next to GJ or disruptive on the edge. I saw him play all along the line in college and Brown was the main force on that line but Marlon was able to play well for that. 

having Grady on this line should enable players like him to take advantage of being singled and having a year to get acclimated despite injury draws a lot of expectations especially with new regime possibly cutting anyone not up to snuff. I’d love him to become Grady Jarrett 2.0 even if he’s on the edge and not at DT.