Daniel Jeremiah top 150

3 minutes ago, WisFalcon said:

2.Pitts 35.Mayfield 56.Grant 63. Dalman 

We picked Pitts at 4, Mayfield at 68, Grant at 40, Dalman at 114

We got great value in all these picks, including Grant - who was ranked as the top (or in the top 2 - sometimes tied with, sometimes trailing Moehrig) safety by most analysts.

27 minutes ago, Tandy said:

We picked Pitts at 4, Mayfield at 68, Grant at 40, Dalman at 114

We got great value in all these picks, including Grant - who was ranked as the top (or in the top 2 - sometimes tied with, sometimes trailing Moehrig) safety by most analysts.

The numbers I listed were where he had them ranked. I’ll edit my post

2 hours ago, WisFalcon said:

Our four in the top 63 were:

ranked #2. Pitts #35.Mayfield #56.Grant #63. Dalman 

That is a decent haul.  Not saying they are all definitely game changers-shut happens- but our chances of these guys being fixtures with the Falcons and meaningful contributors is greatly increased.  Honestly, two starters out of those four this year would be crazy good.  All four the following season?  Just nuts.  At least for us....😎

1 hour ago, Smiler11 said:

I don't know. Not sure I have the time. Feel free to start one if you're already up on next years class.

1 hour ago, Cole World said:

Smiler are you going to do your traditional thread for next year’s prospect?

Someone needs to do it!! I need stuff to hold me over until August! 

Dustin Crum. There I started yall finish it lol

I love that we will have a competition at LG and C.

I think Mayfield and Henny will end up winning the 2 starting spots and then We will have a Gono as the swing OT/OG and Dalman as the swing C/OG. Not to mention Andrews who we signed in FA that can play C/OG.

If McGary struggles early, would not be shocked to see Gono take over at RT by the mid-way point of the season.

17 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

That is a decent haul.  Not saying they are all definitely game changers-shut happens- but our chances of these guys being fixtures with the Falcons and meaningful contributors is greatly increased.  Honestly, two starters out of those four this year would be crazy good.  All four the following season?  Just nuts.  At least for us....😎

All that needs to be said. 

8 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

I actually respect Jeremiah's opinion too

Same.  He’s one of the best in the business.  One of the few that was actually a scout himself and knows how a front office works.  It’s amazing how much better NFL Network has become over ESPN even with losing Mayock and it’s free.  I stop paying for espn+ like five years ago.  I wish DJ would release his top 300 or larger big board vs just top 50 before the draft.  NFL.com I believe is Lance Zerlien’s, not DJs.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rings said:

Same.  He’s one of the nest in the business.  One of the few that was actually a scout himself and knows how a front office works.  It’s amazing how much better NFL Network has become over ESPN even with losing Mayock and it’s free.  I stop paying for espn+ like five years ago.  I wish DJ would release his top 300 or larger big board vs just top 50 before the draft.  NFL.com I believe is Lance Zerlien’s, not DJs.

On a side note Rings, I did my best to start a brawl yesterday as promised.  These fans are either very happy or very tired and the (14) QB@4 mob left town.  There was no one to fight with.  I did my best.  😒

Edited by NorthGaBoy

2 hours ago, Summerhill said:

It will certainly be interesting to follow the careers of Grant, Moehrig, and Cisco to see who is best. 

Yeah, but always remember, hindsight is 20/20 - and foresight is a crap shoot.

Still, it's always fun to look.   How many teams shake their heads over Brady, Rodgers, Donald, Mahomes?   I could go back to guys like Art Shell or Ray Nitschke, Staubach, Night Train, Deacon Jones, Montana, Unitas - and the list could go on for pages.

I like when they do the "Redrafts" 3 - 5 years after.   Those are fun to compare. 

1 hour ago, NorthGaBoy said:

On a side note Rings, I did my best to start a brawl yesterday as promised.  These fans are either very happy or very tired and the (14) QB@4 mob left town.  There was no one to fight with.  I did my best.  😒

I still have faith in you.  I’m sure if you go to Facebook or Twitter pages you can find endless people there.

Posted (edited)

Let me do what many posters on here did after Dimitroff’s lackluster drafts. 

“Ranking means nothing! Let’s wait 2 or 3 years and then we’ll see”. Hahaha 

Edited by treboyplay

3 hours ago, Summerhill said:

It will certainly be interesting to follow the careers of Grant, Moehrig, and Cisco to see who is best. 

I was hoping we would draft Talanoa Hufanga.  Samoan playing safety at USC, clearly the second coming of Troy Polamalu