Potential Trade Partner if we were to trade Julio…

If we decide to trade Julio I think we should look at the Packers. Rodgers is disgruntled, there are sources that say it’s partially due to weapons, what better weapon than Julio? Trade Julio for AJ Dillion (former 2nd round pick) and a 2022 3rd. Dillion operates under LaFleur’s offense which runs similar running elements as Smith’s system. That may be enough to give Rodgers the motivation to stick around. If it doesn’t, then Love will have enough firepower that the offense would still be as potent.

11 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

If we decide to trade Julio I think we should look at the Packers. Rodgers is disgruntled, there are sources that say it’s partially due to weapons, what better weapon than Julio? Trade Julio for AJ Dillion (former 2nd round pick) and a 2022 3rd. Dillion operates under LaFleur’s offense which runs similar running elements as Smith’s system. That may be enough to give Rodgers the motivation to stick around. If it doesn’t, then Love will have enough firepower that the offense would still be as potent.

Rodgers is sick of being in Green Bay- he is looking for excuses to get out and play in the west. It has nothing to do with weapons. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

A 2nd rounder from last year who didn't impress and a 3rd for Julio just like that?? GB must be taking on the full set of hits for Julio with this trade because on the surface, that's a no for me dawg.

If this trade had been made @ 4 years ago, I think we have partners.  But now?  It would be mid-season, we are floundering, and a contender comes knocking and trades us a song.  

I'm hoping Julio remains a Falcon - just my own feelings of course, and I have no way of knowing what the Falcons are planning - but I will tell you this with almost dead certainty (having been a Falcons fan since '66 and knowing how these things go for us, you see) ...

If they trade Julio to an NFC team - we will end up facing them in the NFCC and he will annihilate us.

1 hour ago, stingbee said:

Rodgers is sick of being in Green Bay- he is looking for excuses to get out and play in the west. It has nothing to do with weapons. 

He saw us take Pitts and was like "WTH. Why me!! Why can't I be in Atlanta?!?!" Hahahaha

I don't see this happening at all.  Plus, if we trade him for a player, it ought to be someone who can help out on defense.

I appreciate the creativity, but it's a no for me dog.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

A 2nd rounder from last year who didn't impress and a 3rd for Julio just like that?? GB must be taking on the full set of hits for Julio with this trade because on the surface, that's a no for me dawg.

Yep

Also, isn't Davante Adams a top paid WR like Julio?

No way Packers would be willing to have 2 WRs with 20mil annual base salaries on their roster.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep

No way Packers would be willing to have 2 WRs with 20mil annual base salaries on their roster.

$16 mill hit for Adams. Compared to Julio's situation, they could get rid of Adams and it has no impact on them at all. 

Packers aren't trading Rodgers. KS called Matt L asking about rumors on Rodgers if there was any truth. Shanny told ML he would want to explore and have Lynch called the Packers GM. ML told him, you will be wasting time your time. There was no official trade request. 

30 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep

Packers aren't going to trade Rodgers, looks like the extension talks didnt go well and Rodgers threw a fit. 

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Packers aren't trading Rodgers. KS called Matt L asking about rumors on Rodgers if there was any truth. Shanny told ML he would want to explore and have Lynch called the Packers GM. ML told him, you will be wasting time your time. There was no official trade request. 

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Packers aren't going to trade Rodgers, looks like the extension talks didnt go well and Rodgers threw a fit. 

I think the entire purpose of OP was for GB to trade for Julio to make Rodgers happy.