AS & TF called out Fake Media Smoke BS!! Just a poster, not an insider excuse and Crazy Offseason recap.

I hate losing. It brings our worst in everyone. I never made posts in the offseason before to call out on Media, TATF trolls, Mockers, and other clowns. I will not make it personal against the Trolls, Mockers, and others who called names for anyone using logic and common sense. Let's recap the offseason so far, from just a poster(Apparently, logic doesn't apply to insider garbage). I agree with @athell on how crazy and vilifying the offseason was for folks who made well-thought-out arguments. 

Everything coming from TF and AS was Smoke: 

Clown Media Reporters asked TF and AS on smoke around QB. AS laughing aside, both said there is no smoke coming from them. They evaluated many players in the first round, and it's their job to pick the best player. AS knocked the so-called insiders to assume they know with maybe a tiny portion of information and make up their own stories. The best Part was Terry calling out Dled if he was tweeting rumors. Lol. 

Falcons are Rebuilding: 

Falcons from AB, McKay, TF, and AS have said they will win now, next year, and the year after. AB and McKay aren't dumb to put a new HC and GM on the hook if the HC and GM didn't buy the win now. 

"They hired the wrong guys if they thought we were going to lower expectations, take our time, and rebuild," Smith said. "That's just not who we are. The expectation is to win now, build for the future, have plans.

Thanks to @Goober Pyle for posting AS and TF interviews. 

But but Falcons were rebuilding. 

Thanks to @Goober Pyle for posting AS and TF interview. 

TF and AS had no Choice on Ryan:

AB gave them full control, but the clown media reporter Schultz was peddling the TF had no choice with Ryan and doesn't like him. That was debunked by the Falcons organization and TF himself, saying Ryan was one of the reasons he took the job. It's Obvious that AS and TF knew what they were getting into when they chose Falcons. Both had multiple options from other teams. 

TF likes Lance, Fields it will be the pick :

TF couldn't be any more clear in explaining why they were scouting QB. We will evaluate every QB, and you never know if they will be available in the next five years. 

Let's put the Lance would have been the pick if he was available BS to rest. 

Falcons factoid: Atlanta had two "blue" players, premier players in their scouting vernacular, on the entire draft board: Trevor Lawrence and Kyle Pitts.

Lee Smith gave up too much information on coming to a team that was not rebuilding a QB who is expecting to play 3-5 years. Folks better get used to seeing Ryan for 2-3 years or possibly more unless he falls off the cliff. 

Whatever happened to Julio getting trade when few posters here pointed out it was speculation from insiders. Jay Glazer confirmed later about Baltimore calling Atlanta and basically getting the cold shoulder because of contract and cap implications from the trade. Falcons need a great haul of picks given dead cap from Julio and can't see the picks till 2022. 

Media, Trolls, and others barked at the wrong tree: 

As crazy it may sound, TF and AS gave more information than TD or DQ when it came to draft. The media was too focused on QB discussion for ratings ignoring the rest. 

I wouldn't brag about it as I am not a big Mocker. But yeah, Mocker Fockers peddling QB at 4 questioned anyone who didn't buy the picks as just a poster compared to insiders and Falcons reporters. I had Falcons picking Pitts, Grant, and Dalman. The OT Walker Little was gone before the Falcons pick, but I am happy they picked Mayfield. I was surprised by the Hall Pick, who I thought was a possibility in the 6th round.

The draft is hard to predict in a covid year, but my final draft was mostly based on what AS and TF have said, along with Roster players.

TLDR: 

All the QB at #4 was made up in media talking heads and so-called Insiders. Add the trolls, media clowns with anonymous sources, and Mocker Fockers with big ego; you have a crazy off-season.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate losing. It brings our worst in everyone. I never made posts in the offseason before to call out on Media, TATF trolls, Mockers, and other clowns. I will not make it personal against the Trolls,

You've learned nothing 

I’m in the car a bit ago listening to Andy & Randy on 92.9, and they are acting like we are $20 million in the cap hole and absolutely have to trade or even cut Julio to have a chance of getting b

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This is some good she-it and I could be part of the "I told you so crowd" but I am not going to lower my standards or will I?  In AS and TF we trust until they give us reason not to. 

Its not about I told you so post. If that's what you got, more power to you.

We have one of the best QBs in the league. You got a good horse ,you ride him, because you could spend a long time trying to find another. NFL teams don't rebuild. Every year is win now, you build every year, and you go for a superbowl every year. Anything less , gets you in the unemployment line. I knew TF and AS were not gonna take a chance of setting this team back 5+ years , maybe even a decade, by senselessly jumping on the QB carousel. 

You can make the case for getting a QB in the top 5 picks of the first round any year.  Getting a QB wasn't about losing now but building for the future, so it wouldn't be the most horrible thing in the world.  Getting Kyle Pitts after Lance went off at 3 was the only option.  Next year or the year after, QB will be a priority but we will see. 

7 minutes ago, ryanvalz said:

You can make the case for getting a QB in the top 5 picks of the first round any year.  Getting a QB wasn't about losing now but building for the future, so it wouldn't be the most horrible thing in the world.  Getting Kyle Pitts after Lance went off at 3 was the only option.  Next year or the year after, QB will be a priority but we will see. 

You've learned nothing 

22 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

That's it.

Fire D-Led and hire @falcons007.

Nice write-up. Hope you don't have an annoying voice....

This is why I would never last if they made me the AJC beat reporter for the Falcons.  I'd ask every question by doing an impression of D-Led.

I’m in the car a bit ago listening to Andy & Randy on 92.9, and they are acting like we are $20 million in the cap hole and absolutely have to trade or even cut Julio to have a chance of getting back under the cap.

When truth is we’re only around $4.2M over and can get back under with ease, and not have to do a thing different with Julio.

I don’t get how some of the sports media is so bad at this stuff.  We have the worst sports media in the country, IMO.

DLed is beyond horrible, we have one crappy news paper, and 2 radio stations that are full of transplants who suck and don’t even like GA sports teams.

It’s insane how big a market we have and yet our media is so obnoxiously bad.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You've learned nothing 

How so?  Matt Ryan can't play forever.  I sure as **** don't want the Falcons to sign guys like Fitzpatrick on one year deals.   If Matt Ryan had his chance in 08 to come in and be a franchise QB, some one else should get that same chance in 2022

Just now, ryanvalz said:

How so?  Matt Ryan can't play forever.  I sure as **** don't want the Falcons to sign guys like Fitzpatrick on one year deals.   If Matt Ryan had his chance in 08 to come in and be a franchise QB, some one else should get that same chance in 2022

It's been discussed to death. If you haven't figured it out yet you never will. Clearly our coaches don't agree with you and thats all I really care about. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ryanvalz said:

Saints didnt draft a QB and yet were fine. The titans had very good production under AS with a QB that they didnt draft.

But obviously you think they can only be drafted.

Additionally, all anyone had to do was look at the MR2 contract to see, they were not drafting a QB @4.  Pretty dang simple.

Edited by runshoot
Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

It's been discussed to death. If you haven't figured it out yet you never will. Clearly our coaches don't agree with you and thats all I really care about. 

That's the thing that ought to give every one of these guys pause -- the dudes who are paid to get results and evaluate the roster and figure out the best way to field a winning team thought riding with Matt Ryan was the best choice.

Most people here thought that too.  But some folks get all caught up in their feels.  I had someone tell me yesterday that a "real QB" would have audibled to a run in the Super Bowl.  Anti-Ryan narratives are very rarely based in any sort of reality.  It's always a fantasy world where a LT gets a holding call, a RB misses a block, and the OC calls 3 straight shotgun plays inside field goal range, but somehow it's the QB's fault.

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

That's the thing that ought to give every one of these guys pause -- the dudes who are paid to get results and evaluate the roster and figure out the best way to field a winning team thought riding with Matt Ryan was the best choice.

Most people here thought that too.  But some folks get all caught up in their feels.  I had someone tell me yesterday that a "real QB" would have audibled to a run in the Super Bowl.  Anti-Ryan narratives are very rarely based in any sort of reality.  It's always a fantasy world where a LT gets a holding call, a RB misses a block, and the OC calls 3 straight shotgun plays inside field goal range, but somehow it's the QB's fault.

The financial side of it has been explained 100x over and they still don't get it. I don't know of a simpler way to explain it so I give up.

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

The financial side of it has been explained 100x over and they still don't get it. I don't know of a simpler way to explain it so I give up.

It's quite simple.  I learned this kind of thinking as a child.  When I was a kid, my neighbor Mickey decided he wanted something Kenny had.  It belonged to Kenny.  Mickey became very upset Kenny would not surrender the possession.  I got sick of it after about 20 minutes.  I told Mickey to shut up.  Mickey picked up a broken piece of concrete and hit me in the back of the head when I had my back turned to him.  When I got up off the ground, Mickey was gone.  Kenny was staring at me with a sick look on his face.  Then, I felt the blood flowing. 

Kenny and I walked to my house.  My mom took me into the bathroom and held my head over the sink waiting for the bleeding to slow as she picked small pieces of debris from my scalp. 

Mickey's mom showed up with Mickey.  She kept asking in a very loud voice, "Do you see what you did, Mickey?".  Funny thing, Mickey never replied.  He never apologized. Mickey stayed away from me after that.  He probably recognized the look in my eyes when I saw him. 

Did Mickey ever acknowledge to himself he was demanding that Kenny was expected to give Mickey something he had no right to?  Did Mickey ever acknowledge to himself I stood up for the right cause and person?  Did Mickey ever realize what a coward he was/is?

Now, which one of you snot nose QB @ 4 antagonist is Mickey?

I said numerous times, that I was completely fine with us drafting a QB, but it had to be "their guy." We had to be taking the player because they did the research and were convinced that this kid was the future of their team. It couldn't because they were picking high, or because there were QBs available, or because this "the best crop of QBs EVAR" and certainly not because people posting on the interwebs wanted them to. It had to be their move for their player.

To me, it seemed early on as if they were not very sold the QBs that might have been available at 4. Maybe they were torn on Lance, but that decision was made for us.

If/when they fall in love with a young QB, I will fully support the move. If he's your guy, you take him, no matter whether you still have a QB or not. Who knows; that could be next year.

1 hour ago, ryanvalz said:

Ryan is here for a minimum of 2 years, more likely 3-4. In fact, after year 2, he'll probably be playing the best he's played in 4 years at least, and he won't be tradeable from that standpoint. And as TF said in every interview since the draft started. "There are other ways to get a QB." MR can play until probably 40, barring injury. That's not even asking much. Your draft pick will be on his last year of his contract by the time a decision is necessary. 

I'm thinking after 2023 or 24 we might have a changing of the guard.

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I hate losing. It brings our worst in everyone. I never made posts in the offseason before to call out on Media, TATF trolls, Mockers, and other clowns. I will not make it personal against the Trolls, Mockers, and others who called names for anyone using logic and common sense. Let's recap the offseason so far, from just a poster(Apparently, logic doesn't apply to insider garbage). I agree with @athell on how crazy and vilifying the offseason was for folks who made well-thought-out arguments. 

Everything coming from TF and AS was Smoke: 

Clown Media Reporters asked TF and AS on smoke around QB. AS laughing aside, both said there is no smoke coming from them. They evaluated many players in the first round, and it's their job to pick the best player. AS knocked the so-called insiders to assume they know with maybe a tiny portion of information and make up their own stories. The best Part was Terry calling out Dled if he was tweeting rumors. Lol. 

Falcons are Rebuilding: 

Falcons from AB, McKay, TF, and AS have said they will win now, next year, and the year after. AB and McKay aren't dumb to put a new HC and GM on the hook if the HC and GM didn't buy the win now. 

"They hired the wrong guys if they thought we were going to lower expectations, take our time, and rebuild," Smith said. "That's just not who we are. The expectation is to win now, build for the future, have plans.

Thanks to @Goober Pyle for posting AS and TF interviews. 

Thanks to @Goober Pyle for posting AS and TF interview. 

TF and AS had no Choice on Ryan:

AB gave them full control, but the clown media reporter Schultz was peddling the TF had no choice with Ryan and doesn't like him. That was debunked by the Falcons organization and TF himself, saying Ryan was one of the reasons he took the job. It's Obvious that AS and TF knew what they were getting into when they chose Falcons. Both had multiple options from other teams. 

TF likes Lance, Fields it will be the pick :

TF couldn't be any more clear in explaining why they were scouting QB. We will evaluate every QB, and you never know if they will be available in the next five years. 

Let's put the Lance would have been the pick if he was available BS to rest. 

Falcons factoid: Atlanta had two "blue" players, premier players in their scouting vernacular, on the entire draft board: Trevor Lawrence and Kyle Pitts.

Lee Smith gave up too much information on coming to a team that was not rebuilding a QB who is expecting to play 3-5 years. Folks better get used to seeing Ryan for 2-3 years or possibly more unless he falls off the cliff. 

Whatever happened to Julio getting trade when few posters here pointed out it was speculation from insiders. Jay Glazer confirmed later about Baltimore calling Atlanta and basically getting the cold shoulder because of contract and cap implications from the trade. Falcons need a great haul of picks given dead cap from Julio and can't see the picks till 2022. 

Media, Trolls, and others barked at the wrong tree: 

As crazy it may sound, TF and AS gave more information than TD or DQ when it came to draft. The media was too focused on QB discussion for ratings ignoring the rest. 

I wouldn't brag about it as I am not a big Mocker. But yeah, Mocker Fockers peddling QB at 4 questioned anyone who didn't buy the picks as just a poster compared to insiders and Falcons reporters. I had Falcons picking Pitts, Grant, and Dalman. The OT Walker Little was gone before the Falcons pick, but I am happy they picked Mayfield. I was surprised by the Hall Pick, who I thought was a possibility in the 6th round.

The draft is hard to predict in a covid year, but my final draft was mostly based on what AS and TF have said, along with Roster players.

TLDR: 

All the QB at #4 was made up in media talking heads and so-called Insiders. Add the trolls, media clowns with anonymous sources, and Mocker Fockers with big ego; you have a crazy off-season.

and welcome to moes kiddos lol