Grady Jarrett reaction to Falcons drafting Kyle Pitts

12 minutes ago, Aluminafalcon said:

Ummm so is any one going to ask about Brian Poole hanging out with Grady? Like is Brian still available and how does he feel about playing nickel?

I’m sure it’s two homies catchin up in the offseason. But I would not mind bringing poole back to Atlanta.

1 minute ago, AxManBigFan said:

I’m sure it’s two homies catchin up in the offseason. But I would not mind bringing poole back to Atlanta.

Of course it is but Grady putting a little friendly peer pressure ain’t a bad thing. 

Posted (edited)

Grady is too swole bruh..... like you win dawg, you win lol

Aaron Donald gets a ton of love for his physique but Grady deserves just as much praise, this man is not real.

I wish some of our O Lineman would take notes, bunch of tall for no reason but still getting pushed around softies.

Edited by LightningDawg58

2 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

I still remember many posters wanting to push Poole out of the door because he struggled playing on the outside, despite being elite at nickel. That and they thought Kazee was better lol

This kid was always one of my faves. You can't teach the stuff he has. He was another tone setter for us.  

yeah i hated losing poole i felt like he had some more good ball left to play here..but never say never..def wouldnt mind him coming back for a year or two

2 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Aaron Donald gets a ton of love for his physique but Grady deserves just as much praise, this man is not real.

I wish some of our O Lineman would take notes, bunch of tall for no reason but still getting pushed around softies.

That man's upper body is just straight up THICC. Some grade A beef on that man lol.

9 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Not even close

9146355.png

Can we PLEASE not focus on what Grady said in the beginning and make the thread solely about that. Each and every single one of us knows that's one of the quickest ways to get a thread locked. I cleaned it up a little in hopes that THAT conversation ends. 

Thanks

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Can we PLEASE not focus on what Grady said in the beginning and make the thread solely about that. Each and every single one of us knows that's one of the quickest ways to get a thread locked. I cleaned it up a little in hopes that THAT conversation ends. 

Thanks

Yeah dudes, this thread is about admiring Grady's pecs. Get back on topic!

On 5/2/2021 at 11:14 AM, LightningDawg58 said:

I still remember many posters wanting to push Poole out of the door because he struggled playing on the outside, despite being elite at nickel. That and they thought Kazee was better lol

This kid was always one of my faves. You can't teach the stuff he has. He was another tone setter for us.  

Dude got juked by Brees