Great Draft.. I'll find the winner of the draft game tomorrow.. ASAP

I'm to tired to do that tonight.. but I'll get the winners ASAP , Thanks for playing and I truly believe we had a very Good draft. I think we'll all look back in a few years and say this was a great Draft.. And especially the FAs we picked up which I had more in that grew than I did in the Game.. But glad we got them none the less. Here's to the New Boys in town.

14 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'm to tired to do that tonight.. but I'll get the winners ASAP , Thanks for playing and I truly believe we had a very Good draft. I think we'll all look back in a few years and say this was a great Draft.. And especially the FAs we picked up which I had more in that grew than I did in the Game.. But glad we got them none the less. Here's to the New Boys in town.

I promise the check will clear....WINK WINK....🤣

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

A great draft... 🤞👏😁👍🏈

Posted (edited)

If I’m not too late for the contest, here is how I thought the draft would probably go. I watched a lot of film and analyzed philosophies, tendencies and history for both AS and TF to put this together, and I assumed there would probably be a trade back for an extra mid-round pick:

• Round 1, Kyle Pitts
  • Round 2, Richie Grant
  • Round 3, Jalen Mayfield
  • Round 4, Darren Hall
  • Round 5, Ta’Quon Graham
  • Round 5, Adetokunbo Ogundeji
  • Round 5, Avery Williams
  • Round 6, Frank Darby

I have been working all weekend, can’t wait to see who we got!

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

7 hours ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

If I’m not too late for the contest, here is how I thought the draft would probably go. I watched a lot of film and analyzed philosophies, tendencies and history for both AS and TF to put this together, and I assumed there would probably be a trade back for an extra mid-round pick:

• Round 1, Kyle Pitts
  • Round 2, Richie Grant
  • Round 3, Jalen Mayfield
  • Round 4, Darren Hall
  • Round 5, Ta’Quon Graham
  • Round 5, Adetokunbo Ogundeji
  • Round 5, Avery Williams
  • Round 6, Frank Darby

I have been working all weekend, can’t wait to see who we got!

You missed Dalman in the fourth, you’re disqualified.  Thanks for playing.