Hawks May Games Thread.

jayu70

Oh boy. We're gonna give our first round opponent the business. Whether we're a seeded team or a play in.

I Think we could go to NY and knock the Knicks outta the box in the first round. Just have to overcome their defense.

Not scared of anybody in the East. I'm on the next man up scenario. Aint scared of Brooklyn, PHI or MIL.

We've beat BRK, PHI and MIL this year. I don't think either of em want to see us in the playoffs. Not at all.

And we could get Hunter and Cam back in the second season. That's a lot of defense and offense. Yall ready?

25 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Oh boy. We're gonna give our first round opponent the business. Whether we're a seeded team or a play in.

I Think we could go to NY and knock the Knicks outta the box in the first round. Just have to overcome their defense.

Not scared of anybody in the East. I'm on the next man up scenario. Aint scared of Brooklyn, PHI or MIL.

We've beat BRK, PHI and MIL this year. I don't think either of em want to see us in the playoffs. Not at all.

And we could get Hunter and Cam back in the second season. That's a lot of defense and offense. Yall ready?

I love seeing you here when I check in. I’ve always known you’re “Atlanta” not just the Falcons or just the ATL. What a night! 

33 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This team is warming up for the show. Firing up. 

18 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I'm a Georgia sports fan. Since the 60s. Will always will be. Trust me on that one bro.

Me. 70’s. Heck I’m a terrible Georgia fan because I don’t pick a side. I pull for Tech and UGA equally. Alabama first, but those teams too. Both of them. I don’t fit here or anywhere lol. Because it’s all just made up. 

6 hours ago, jayu70 said:

Play of the 'Knight'  - The block, the between the legs, behind the back pass, the dunk, the bench reaction - this play had it all! Love it.

Totally forgot about that because it was so much to love about this game!

Schedule is much better now that we are through the Portland/Phoenix stretch.

2 of the worst teams in the league and 2 teams under .500 (we are 2-1 against them). 

5 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Schedule is much better now that we are through the Portland/Phoenix stretch.

2 of the worst teams in the league and 2 teams under .500 (we are 2-1 against them). 

The Wizards have been on a tear lately.  A healthy Westbrook has them winning big.

Huerter is #19 in the NBA in steals - WOW - didn't see that coming.  He has been sneaky good with those timely steals, always seem to get them when we most need them to. What I like about them is he isn't a gambler with those steals, he does well reading plays and stepping in at the right moment.

3 hours ago, jayu70 said:

Huerter is #19 in the NBA in steals - WOW - didn't see that coming.  He has been sneaky good with those timely steals, always seem to get them when we most need them to. What I like about them is he isn't a gambler with those steals, he does well reading plays and stepping in at the right moment.

Red Velvet has surely blossomed under Coach Nate!