Official 2021 UDFA Tracker Thread

2 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

I was shocked to see how many haven't.  The cap is hurting a bunch of teams.

Yeah the cap was always seen as a nebulous thing that would raises eternally.  The NFL never considered a year with such a drastic reduction in revenue.  It's made most of the league really rework their roster this year

6 hours ago, #84 said:

Yeah the cap was always seen as a nebulous thing that would raises eternally.  The NFL never considered a year with such a drastic reduction in revenue.  It's made most of the league really rework their roster this year

Older vets are gonna struggle to find homes.  This is the year where teams who draft and scout well will do well.

On 6/8/2021 at 3:21 PM, Herr Doktor said:

This thread can probably be shut down as well.

Why would you take it down before the opening game..?? We may get some more players.. I like the continents of knowing where to look.. Thanks to all who post any new signings . Thank you , Thank you very much.   :tiphat:

16 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

The hits, they keep on comin'...

Well, this is not the deal I wanted,, But it's not to bad either.. Just glad it's over and we got Tenn 2nd round pick next draft , Lets just deal with one year at a time.. To me, this has been the best off season the Falcons have ever had.. I said,, to me.  Even to the point that I'd be shocked if we don't make the playoffs.  But lets just take this thang one game and one year at a time. 

29 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well, this is not the deal I wanted,, But it's not to bad either.. Just glad it's over and we got Tenn 2nd round pick next draft , Lets just deal with one year at a time.. To me, this has been the best off season the Falcons have ever had.. I said,, to me.  Even to the point that I'd be shocked if we don't make the playoffs.  But lets just take this thang one game and one year at a time. 

This has been an interesting off season for sure.  Interesting new wrinkles, at least for the Falcons, with a different mindset.  So far so good.

46 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Agreed.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Maybe already talked about, but Duke Riley is a lb'er for this fins...they are definitely going to have a elite defense..if I was vic Beasley and Duke got signed before me it would be a huge motivation to get gud

Why bump this thread for this non sense dude?

• 2 weeks later...

Man I am super pumped about UDFA, Javien Hawkins, this kid is fast, and has excellent moves. His vision is great he takes his time to find the right holes and then he light the afterburner.He is 5,8 187 pounds, but you can't say he can't handle himself in NFL , look at Tarik Cohen the bears, and also the Saints RB he isn't that big, but this dude is a steal for Atlanta, he was supposed to be drafted, but he opted out of some games for covid that hurt his draft value. I really believe, this kid is going to literally run away with job. also Ollison, they have only used in short yardage this is a back that you can't sleep on, he is not as fast as Hawkins, but at 6,0 225 lbs he will be able to make holes and use his shiftiness and strength to plow through the line. I don't know alot about Davis is except he has always mainly been a backup but he too could break out as a leader of he wants it opportunity is there!!!#Riseup

#TFF(true Falcons Fans)

#Atlfalcon4Life

1 hour ago, Truefalcon4Life18 said:

Man I am super pumped about UDFA, Javien Hawkins, this kid is fast, and has excellent moves. His vision is great he takes his time to find the right holes and then he light the afterburner.He is 5,8 187 pounds, but you can't say he can't handle himself in NFL , look at Tarik Cohen the bears, and also the Saints RB he isn't that big, but this dude is a steal for Atlanta, he was supposed to be drafted, but he opted out of some games for covid that hurt his draft value. I really believe, this kid is going to literally run away with job. also Ollison, they have only used in short yardage this is a back that you can't sleep on, he is not as fast as Hawkins, but at 6,0 225 lbs he will be able to make holes and use his shiftiness and strength to plow through the line. I don't know alot about Davis is except he has always mainly been a backup but he too could break out as a leader of he wants it opportunity is there!!!#Riseup

#TFF(true Falcons Fans)

#Atlfalcon4Life

I think Hawkins will surprise many.  He has potential in spades.  Cross your fingers.

17 hours ago, Truefalcon4Life18 said:

#TFF(true Falcons Fans)

#Atlfalcon4Life

I'd be shocked if Ollison makes the team. To me he is on the bottom line of the BAcks. We pretty well know at least one back will be cut And probably two.. we can carry just so many backs. IMO it should be Ollison cut first. I have nothing against him other than I think he should be the first cut on the RBs list. May the best RBs win a spot on the team.

On 7/27/2021 at 5:55 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I'm on the fence with Hawkins. Anything we get from him will be a surprise for me.

I'm opposite ,, I fell like Hawkins will be a nice surprise  ,  But Ollison ?  Just don't see it and never have. Sure , I'd love for him to put on a Superman suit and prove me wrong.. But I don't think he's got one. I'd a given my eye tooth if we had kept Hill and traded Ollison to Tenn. But come to think of it,, Tenn is to smart for that. They knew Hill was much better. They choose wisely. 

5 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I'm opposite ,, I fell like Hawkins will be a nice surprise  ,  But Ollison ?  Just don't see it and never have. Sure , I'd love for him to put on a Superman suit and prove me wrong.. But I don't think he's got one. I'd a given my eye tooth if we had kept Hill and traded Ollison to Tenn. But come to think of it,, Tenn is to smart for that. They knew Hill was much better. They choose wisely. 

Ollison is a hard yarder. Nothing more or less. Comes in hand on 3rs 4th and inches and goal line scenarios. I like hard yards myself. Won't put up stats other than 1st downs and TDs.

People sleeping on.Davis though. I see a 1000 yard season for him. Gonna average 4.5 ypc running to right side.