Players you hope go undrafted that we can sign

Would love to see us grab the QB from Jackson State (can't think of his name right now) but he played for Prime Time's team Jackson State & the dude is huge, can fly, has a cannon of an arm & seems to make good decisions with the ball (e.g. when to pass vs when to run & I believe his int's were low). Small school player so not surprised he would go undrafted but the kid can play. 

4 minutes ago, k-train said:

Tay Gowan
Shakur Brown
Dylan Moses
Marvin Wilson
Kary Vincent Jr.
Chris Evans
Christian Uphoff
Shane Buechele
Josh Imatorbhebhe

Seriously though... What's up with Tay? This drop is almost like he got caught with weed or something 

1 minute ago, ramonezy said:

Seriously though... What's up with Tay? This drop is almost like he got caught with weed or something 

Most likely some sort of medical issue that wasn't reported. Several NFL execs & scouts mentioned that not having the combine to do the official medical checks on everyone has made it much, much harder for them to get accurate info on a great number of prospects in a timely manner.

1 minute ago, TXAintsHater said:

Ar'Darius Washigton, Marvin Wilson, Brady Breeze, Garrett Groshek, Javian Hawkins, Shaun Beyer, Wyatt Hubert, Deangelo Malone, TJ Vasher, and at least one of the remaining A&M O-lineman.

Washington not drafted yet?  Wow.  

Just now, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

How do you feel about the Graham pick?

See, I genuinely like Ta'Quon.  He will surprise folks.  He's funny as ****, his team mates loved him and he is a bruiser.  He's not refined, he's a Texan through and through though.  I like him.  And he makes our line better.  He won't start this year, but look in year three for him to start.  He will rotate well.  I like the kid