Unimpressed with Round 4

Hall seems like JAG to me. It may be West Coast bias but I had not heard of him and my 10 minutes of youtube scouting did little to convince me he was better than the other rnd 4-6 DBs.

Another interior OL who is undersized. Did AB let forget to take TD's keycard away? Seems like Deja Vu all over again.

Edit: Fixed typo describing #114 as a DL instead of OL 

2 minutes ago, flrybranch said:

Hall seems like JAG to me. It may be West Coast bias but I had not heard of him and my 10 minutes of youtube scouting did little to convince me he was better than the other rnd 4-6 DBs.

Another interior DL who is undersized. Did AB let forget to take TD's keycard away? Seems like Deja Vu all over again.

we run a zone scheme, he can get bigger with NFL conditioning

and respectfully nobody gives a **** about your 10 mins of youtube scouting, go watch some all 22 :tiphat:

5 minutes ago, flrybranch said:

Another interior DL who is undersized. Did AB let forget to take TD's keycard away? Seems like Deja Vu all over again.

Well, that settles it.

One thing I've noticed with all the picks so far - they really go all out and leave it all on the field. No taking plays off, no slowing down. Aggressive and attitude seems to be the name of the draft this year. I'm sure one or two won't do well for our team but no team hits on 100% of the picks - I feel like we're taking good risks though over the "known name" players who might not fit that mentality that TF/AS want.

2 minutes ago, Snowen said:

One thing I've noticed with all the picks so far - they really go all out and leave it all on the field. No taking plays off, no slowing down. Aggressive and attitude seems to be the name of the draft this year. I'm sure one or two won't do well for our team but no team hits on 100% of the picks - I feel like we're taking good risks though over the "known name" players who might not fit that mentality that TF/AS want.

Hustle and closing speed.  Adaptible and heady.  All these kids are smart.  I like it so far.  As a guy who knows none of the college kids, they are doing what they said they would BPA on our board.  Oline competition and the secondary will be bloody.  I love it.

13 minutes ago, flrybranch said:

Dude mightve been an UDFA..But we'll see..

1 minute ago, Spongebob said:

Benefit of the doubt to the new management but these two picks scream TD picks.

Not a huge fan of small interior linemen.

Definitely Benefit of the Doubt for their first draft. 

If you find yourself questioning draft picks or saying "Why did they take that guy instead of this guy?!", just remember this; What they did was months and months of film study and in person scouting of hundreds of college football players and they determined through their extensive research that he was the best prospect for us to take at that spot.

Hopefully this helps you through these trying times. 

12 minutes ago, Snowen said:

And they’re mostly young. I think 3 are 21 or younger

2 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

If you find yourself questioning draft picks or saying "Why did they take that guy instead of this guy?!", just remember this; What they did was months and months of film study and in person scouting of hundreds of college football players and they determined through their extensive research that he was the best prospect for us to take at that spot.

Hopefully this helps you through these trying times. 

LOL Hope you picked up on my self-deprecating humor when I mentioned my 10 minutes of youtube scouting there bro.

Don't pretend to have more information than the professionals.