Big Board - Day #2

6 minutes ago, Rings said:

More and more GMs/coaches are saying coverage is more important because of how much faster the ball is coming out.  They spoke about it on NFL network yesterday and forget who they even interview now so I apologize, but they made some good points.  Both play off each other but if I had to pick one, I’d take coverage myself.

When I played I definitely use to tell my d linemen they needed me more🤣. But I can definitely understand why people would say that though. 

7 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

When I played I definitely use to tell my d linemen they needed me more🤣. But I can definitely understand why people would say that though. 

I think it has shifted a lot over the last few years with how offenses have changed.

6 hours ago, g-dawg said:

yeah Moehrig is gonna go quickly.   Will be interesting to see if he gets to #35 - and if he does, will Falcons take him, take someone else - or move out of the pick.

my prediction is they move out to acquire a 3rd day#2  pick.

theres about 15 players I'd be fine with at 35 so if we can move down 10-12 slots and get more picks I think its the right choice. The exception is if we want Javonte Williams since the depth at RB is piss poor. We might not get the option with the Jets picking at 34, they need Rb worse than we do.

2 hours ago, BroadwayBlueBleeder said:

As a die hard Notre Dame fan, Im pushing BIG TIME for JOK. His biggest issue is not wrapping up for the tackles. He is a little undersized but man can his athleticism make up for it. 

Got my credit card ready to buy his jersey immediately. This means he will be taken by the Jets 😪

I wouldn't call him undersized, I would just play him at strong safety. 6-2 220 is perfect :)