Biggest surprise so far?

1 minute ago, Power I said:

It's funny because I actually thought every team was doing a great job of balancing needs vs BPA for a long time and then the Raiders went and blew that all to ****. 

🤣 well I read an article that said it seems the raiders skip the pre draft process and the scouting process and just watch the last 4-6 games of the year. 

1. Oakland and New Orleans selecting players that could very well have been their for their 2nd round pick. 

2. Denver not picking a QB. It either means this rumor of Aaron Rodgers being in play has legs or they didn't get the memo that Teddy BRIDGEwater is just a stopgap QB until you have a legit starter.  

19 minutes ago, Power I said:

It's funny because I actually thought every team was doing a great job of balancing needs vs BPA for a long time and then the Raiders went and blew that all to ****. 

And I respect Mayock as a GM and talent evaluator.  He could still end up being right, but dayum.

19 minutes ago, Power I said:

You have to wonder if Mayock even has any input with how many head scratching moves the Raiders have made in the draft.  Gruden is Al Davis reincarnated.

17 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

The Saints reaching for the stars! 😆

After seeing who each of our nfc south opponents drafted I honestly think we improved the most after the first round. 

Also read where it said that Kyle Pitts may end up being the kind of player that teams start drafting in order to stop him. That’s pretty high praise and I like it.

1 minute ago, Foo Falcons said:

I was surprised to see Barmore not go in the 1st. Crazy not a si gle DT went in the 1st

I’m curious as to when the last time that happened was. It seems like it wasn’t that far back but usually there’s at least one guy who’s impressive, athletic and has enough potential to get into the 1st round

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Saints reached hard for Turner.

Leatherwood super early over Darrisaw.

Panthers & Broncos passing on Fields 

Washington and New England not moving up for Fields

All good calls. Who is the Turner guy the saints took? I haven’t even heard of him I don’t think

JOK's fall.

Saints drafting who?

Gettleman trading back just to draft a player that many believe will be a bust.

Steelers taking a running back in the 1st round as though big ben doesn't need to be put to pasture.

Bears being the ones to get Fields (100% believe Nagy will get himself fired this season, so that's a good pick for the next coach at least)

1 hour ago, Abeasley27 said:

Who would you guys say is the biggest surprise pick or faller so far?

Mine would be Alex Leatherwood at 17 as a surprise pick and my faller so far would be JOK. I still can’t believe he’s on the board. And with how coach Pees likes to disguise coverages he may end up being our best fit.

I agree with you on Leatherwood. When the Raiders picked him every Raiders fan I know hit social media with rage and disdain. :lol: 

42 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

1. Oakland and New Orleans selecting players that could very well have been their for their 2nd round pick. 

2. Denver not picking a QB. It either means this rumor of Aaron Rodgers being in play has legs or they didn't get the memo that Teddy BRIDGEwater is just a stopgap QB until you have a legit starter.  

Payton Turner was a fast riser in the last few weeks. I'm surprised they took him in the first, but he wouldn't have made it to their 2nd. Especially with the run on DE's at the end of the 1st round. I really liked Turner, now he's a Saint so he's dead to me.

5 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

JOK's fall.

Saints drafting who?

Gettleman trading back just to draft a player that many believe will be a bust.

Steelers taking a running back in the 1st round as though big ben doesn't need to be put to pasture.

Bears being the ones to get Fields (100% believe Nagy will get himself fired this season, so that's a good pick for the next coach at least)

Glad saints didn't take JOK