Braves @ Jays

Unknøwn

Nope, can't do it. 

There is nothing about this team worth watching other than Ronnie.

Pitching sucks, hitting sucks, they look disinterested. Spend money on old farts because our GM is too afraid to trade for legit players. Rotation is in the same spot as last year.

I do not think we are done but some pieces need to go.  Smyly needs to go to the pen. Wilson needs to go to the pen.  Puke needs to go.  Nate Jones needs to go.  Alex Jackson needs to be replaced by Contreas. 

Snitker needs to stop being a buddy and be a manager.  He makes decisions way past the time to be made.  AA needs to start getting some RH RP.  I have not given up but I am worried.  This team needs a leader in the clubhouse and it seems they do not have that local veteran leader to get into the rest of the club.        

The 2021 Atlanta Braves are a joke!!! I don’t care that it’s “early” and that I’m overreacting and need to “relax.” If you think this team will just magically be better when Fried and Soroka return you’re freaking delusional.

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The 2021 Atlanta Braves are a joke!!! I don’t care that it’s “early” and that I’m overreacting and need to “relax.” If you think this team will just magically be better when Fried and Soroka return you’re freaking delusional.

No Sarcasm, what you do for a couple changes to make something happen.  some bad pieces and experiments need to go.   

WTH just happened? Ozzie reaches base on an error but had no idea it was a missed throw and Ozzie is caught between 2nd and 3rd for an out. If that’s not proof that Snitker has completely lost the clubhouse then I don’t know what is.

27 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

No Sarcasm, what you do for a couple changes to make something happen.  some bad pieces and experiments need to go.   

Well, at this point I don’t know what can be done. The Braves made their bed and now have to sleep in it.

33 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Freddie is struggling. He hasn’t been right since spring training. I think the contract may be weighing heavily on him. Maybe not. Hope not. 

He was doing just fine until he got drilled in the elbow with that throw from David Boto in the Cubs series.