7 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

Guys we need  a S in the worst way... Moehrig, should be available... and he would be a steal....

Now, I'll say this. I'm not a huge Moehrig fan and I like the FS and SS moves we made. Harris played some FS too. That said, adding Moehrig makes us rich at the position.

10 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Now, I'll say this. I'm not a huge Moehrig fan and I like the FS and SS moves we made. Harris played some FS too. That said, adding Moehrig makes us rich at the position.

I was thinking about this as the cat was annoying me to feed her.

I am not sure that the safety position is settled for sure but I think short term....we are OK there.

But if they want to draft someone to sit for a year with the idea of starting them in 2022 ala Decoud and Willy Mo then that would wise.

We still have Jaylin Hawkins aswell who did not look totally overmatched in his limited time on the field.

2 minutes ago, falconsFTW said:

I never saw any mock draft that had JOK fall to the 2nd rd.  I would be ecstatic if we got him

Happens every year.  If you went back in time and posted how the draft actually went as your mock, fans would call you an idiot and how unrealistic your mock was.

10 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

So which S do you like .... I also like JOK...

Everyone and their momma has him at LB. You know how that goes. That's likely where he'll be then, not even a Jamal Adam's role. I'm not a huge fan of the safeties on this draft in all honesty, but since we look good at the top, I say go for it. Worst case scenario they see it at practice and draft someone else. So really just about any. Except the garbage guys.

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I was thinking about this as the cat was annoying me to feed her.

I am not sure that the safety position is settled for sure but I think short term....we are OK there.

But if they want to draft someone to sit for a year with the idea of starting them in 2022 ala Decoud and Willy Mo then that would wise.

We still have Jaylin Hawkins aswell who did not look totally overmatched in his limited time on the field.

Hawkins looked buttcheeks. 

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

Happens every year.  If you went back in time and posted how the draft actually went as your mock, fans would call you an idiot and how unrealistic your mock was.

Oh for sure.  just sayin that everything I read about him, all the youtube videos i watched of him, he looked like a surefire 1st round pick.  the team that gets him in rd 2 is lucky

4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Everyone and their momma has him at LB. You know how that goes. That's likely where he'll be then, not even a Jamal Adam's role. I'm not a huge fan of the safeties on this draft in all honesty, but since we look good at the top, I say go for it. Worst case scenario they see it at practice and draft someone else. So really just about any. Except the garbage guys.

so maybe wait for Washington ?? and draft a Asante??

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

He looked lost.

Early he did... against the packers he did but when he played more later in the year he looked better.The Raider game  sticks out as one where he played well given his snaps.

Small sample size though one way or another.

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I mean you can. There are few wrong answers to it. They really dont level off that fast here. Get Moehrig if you want, I'd prefer Javonte and get someone in the 3rd.

This...

There’s still some value at the safety spot but I’m not sure any safety left starts for us. Williams will battle for the starting RB spot immediately. 

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Early he did... against the packers he did but when he played more later in the year he looked better.The Raider game  sticks out as one where he played well given his snaps.

Small sample size though one way or another.

Small sample size of mediocrity as the ceiling. Bro, that's ok and I'm not being mean. It's the team and the management cycles we've had for years. Not you and your assessment, it's just that very few even know how to evaluate a safety. We havent had a real good SS since Lawyer Milloy and FS since Scott Case. Everyone is always the answer if they disnt suck the whole game. "Oh he only sucked most of the game" isnt the key. These guys played football their whole lives and even the worst NFL players are the best in the world. He looked like there isnt much to work with. His ceiling is backup and STs unless he makes a HUGE turnaround and those are as rare as finding HoF QBs in the 6th round. I honestly mean what I say. Hawkins has a limited amount of time here or hes another Massaquoi wet dream period.

11 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I mean you can. There are few wrong answers to it. They really dont level off that fast here. Get Moehrig if you want, I'd prefer Javonte and get someone in the 3rd.

So you see the Safety Class as Average.. you can get one in the 3rd or 4th... I really like  Moehrig but JOK is intriguing...

1 minute ago, Fernando C. said:

So you see the Safety Class as Average.. you can get one in the 3rd or 4th... I really like  Moehrig but JOK is intriguing...

I'm not being a deock when I say, he will most likely...like 79% chance be used exclusively as a LB. The rest are the types that will be a great addition and sure up and stabilize the position, but likely wont be much to really get excited over.

20 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I'm not being a deock when I say, he will most likely...like 79% chance be used exclusively as a LB. The rest are the types that will be a great addition and sure up and stabilize the position, but likely wont be much to really get excited over.

so Who so you see as a Game Changer in the 2nd and 3rd round men??

1 hour ago, Fernando C. said:

Guys we need  a S in the worst way... Moehrig, should be available... and he would be a steal....

If there i have no problem taking him i think very highly of Moehrig.  But if we go elsewhere with the pick im not sweating it to much because this is a very strong safety class in rounds 2 through 4.   We can still come away with guys like  Grant, Cisco, Holland, Johnson, Sterns, Nasirildeen, Deablo, Gillespie, or Washington.    Those are all very good and talented safety prospects that are through the next 3 rounds.