On to Day 2, who do you all want?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My fave is 1) Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame And the crown for top linebacker of the 2021 NFL Draft class goes to Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. It was close between him and Parsons on PFN’s

Moehrig, Williams, or JOK (move him to SS)

I would run to select JOK if he’s there at 35. One of the few difference makers I watched this year. You scheme to set him loose and you’ll have some very happy fans, trust me. Dude is a heat seeking

Posted Images

Not opposed to taking the best safety in the draft.

Don't think Ojulari should be the pick, never a good idea to take a player after there has been a run at the position.

I have seen videos that say Javonte Williams is not suited the outside zone run schemes.

Edited by quotemokc

Ossai. We’re not going to win close games until we have a player who can intimidate the other QB. That’s JO. He’s lightning quick and can cut a hole and he’s able to shift between ILB and OLB. 

And maybe we could look at a running back or a safety. Please don’t pick the last safety. 

1 minute ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Basham is definitely worth it.

How is he compared to Barmore? I know it's different positions, but we need another 2016 draft of plug and play guys if we're going to be competitive this year.

18 minutes ago, stizz said:

How is he compared to Barmore? I know it's different positions, but we need another 2016 draft of plug and play guys if we're going to be competitive this year.

I like him because he's a big dude that can move with some VIOLENT hands. Plus he has the consistent production. He's good against the pass and run. I only want physical players on this defense and he checks all the boxes.

I didn't even like Barmore at first, but he grew on me, especially in the college playoffs. If I'm picking between the two, it's Basham for me. Could have a chance at both or either one of them could possibly fall out of the 2nd rd. You never know.

7 hours ago, k-train said:

During the presser following the first round, Fontenot made a point to mention that they would be getting "two or maybe three" more players on Friday... so trading down to grab an extra 3rd really does seem like something we might see.

Conversely, trading up with the extra 5th rounders :ninja:

Trade down. 3rd round is looking good for additional picks. 

Would love Javonte Williams if we don't trade down or Barmore.

Say we trade down though. I would look at Andre Cisco, Asante Samuels, Dillon Radunz, Tyson Campbell, Creed Humphrey, Landon Dickerson, Alim Mcniel, Carlos Basham in the 2nd.

3rd round, it's Samuel Cosmi, Ifeatu Melifonwu, Wyatt Davis, Kyle Trask(if he falls), Joseph Ossai, Hamsah Nasrildeen, Quin Meinerz.