On to Day 2, who do you all want?

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Could we net someone’s 3rd rounder? I’m game if we can still land a solid prospect in the mid or low 40s...would rather not drop more than 10 spots max.

10 spots would be Jax, exact value would be their fourth, but first overall pick in the fourth so not too far off.  Could be great spot for a RB.

3 minutes ago, Romfal said:

Owusu Koramoah(I would play him at SS)

Teven Jenkins(to guard)

Javonte Williams(RB)

Ojulari(OLB)

Elijah Molden(FS)

Tyson Campbell(CB)

Asante Samuel(CB)

this is my short list.

I really want to get ASJ in here. But Williams is really tempting to put offense over the top.

14 minutes ago, stizz said:

Are none of the pass rushers worth it? We have a glaring hole at defensive end and I don't want to see Means get those snaps.

its a bad class, the 1st pass rusher didn't go until 18, no DT got drafted yet, you see sub par guys like Rousseau(in my opinion) go late 1st round because the class sucks.

I don't believe in Hennessy.  I would take Creed Humphrey in Rd 2 and feel a lot better about Alex mack's departure

Javonte Williams would also be a fantastic fit for the offense.  Or there are a couple of really good defenders.  We are getting a great player at the top of rd 2, so excited for tomorrow

Quite a bit of talent but thinking about our coaches I believe they have Dickerson, Barmore, Williams, Radunz, Samuels Jr, Jenkins, and Perkins ranked high on their board.

We will fortify out line this pick. I believe we will draft Lance *****on with our next pick to anchor the line. He will either start at LG or C depending on how Gono and Hennessy plays.

47 minutes ago, lymond said:

I agree, but I think the temptation to take Williams will be high if he's still there.   He could start right away and be impactful.

Foreal, I can see him being the best RB in this draft class. It would be a for sure pick if we didn’t pick Davis but we could find value at that position in the 3rd or 4th.

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I really want to get ASJ in here. But Williams is really tempting to put offense over the top.

deep RB class this year, other running backs later in the draft can put us over the top as well.

not hating on williams, i'd love to have him, just think better value at 35 is JOK or ASJ, and grab a running back later.