Please Don't Trade Julio!!!

26 minutes ago, Tandy Gossett said:

Pick your poison ... Who do you cover? Just give Ryan time that's all he ever needs. 

That works out in play ground football when you have to count to 10 Mississippi before you rush.. Unfortunately in the NFL it works completely different.. Unless we build a decent oline and can field a defense to actually stop a team... Coaches will figure us out pretty quickly and shut down anything we can do to score.. We're too one dimensional right now to scare any team..head coaches are too smart to allow a few receivers to run wild on any NFL team 

1 minute ago, Slumerican said:

That works out in play ground football when you have to count to 10 Mississippi before you rush.. Unfortunately in the NFL it works completely different.. Unless we build a decent oline and can field a defense to actually stop a team... Coaches will figure us out pretty quickly and shut down anything we can do to score.. We're too one dimensional right now to scare any team..head coaches are too smart to allow a few receivers to run wild on any NFL team 

Plenty of picks and talent left.

We need better scheme n coaching or it's all for not anyway. Hard to say how good or bad Oline was last season imo.

57 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Defense is going to suck, screw it take Williams tomorrow. 

And what single player available at 4 would make our defense not suck according to you? We weren't gonna fix the defense with the fourth pick. We did have the chance to miss out on a top 2 player in this year's draft htough... good thing we didn't ****** blow it. 

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

And what single player available at 4 would make our defense not suck according to you? We weren't gonna fix the defense with the fourth pick. We did have the chance to miss out on a top 2 player in this year's draft htough... good thing we didn't ****** blow it. 

At what point in my post did I say anything about wanting a defensive player @4?

I'm saying the defense is going to suck next year, there's too many holes so screw it and take a beast at RB.

1 hour ago, Slumerican said:

I don't think we can fix the running game and the defense all in one draft.  but if we pick one to focus on, I would fix the run game over the defense.  if our new offense works the way Smith ran the Titans, run vs pass will be balanced and unpredictable but the run game has to be effective for that to happen.  so our offense won't be near its potential if we can't run the ball better 

3 hours ago, falconsFTW said:

I don't think we can fix the running game and the defense all in one draft.  but if we pick one to focus on, I would fix the run game over the defense.  if our new offense works the way Smith ran the Titans, run vs pass will be balanced and unpredictable but the run game has to be effective for that to happen.  so our offense won't be near its potential if we can't run the ball better 

Fixing the run game and changing the offensive scheme will improve our defense. People dont realize there is a correlation.

6 hours ago, Tandy Gossett said:

Pick your poison ... Who do you cover? Just give Ryan time that's all he ever needs. 

Drafting a TE that is a poor blocker and loves to juke around before crossing the LOS doesn't give Ryan more time. Ryan needs a LG, a C, and a better RT. I've heard he also needs a better defense.

We just bought a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires before we shopped for a car.

8 minutes ago, Dirtier Bird said:

Drafting a TE that is a poor blocker and loves to juke around before crossing the LOS doesn't give Ryan more time. Ryan needs a LG, a C, and a better RT. I've heard he also needs a better defense.

We just bought a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires before we shopped for a car.

Your tears taste delicious.