Will we see a trade up?

17 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

I’ve been saying all night get Pitts at 4, Najee at 22 (AS connection to Titans). Offense is fixed and then throw whatever picks remain at defense.

Ughhhhhhh. I knew he was going to the Steelers.

6 hours ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Yep me too and he’s gonna be a beast.  Wish we could’ve gone up and got him.  Probably would’ve cost too much though.  Hopefully Williams falls to 35

Doubt it. I think he goes one pick ahead of us to the Jets. That leaves us to pick possibly between JOK, Levi, Moehrig, Samuel Jr., Aaron Robinson, Tyson Campbell, and Christian Barmore. Lots of really talented players sitting there that fit Atlanta’s needs. I wish we had two of the next ten picks.

22 minutes ago, tbhawksfan said:

No more trade up crap. After over a decade of watching troff blow draft capital on trade ups... no more

TBH, I only remember us trading up twice, for Julio and Trufant.  Maybe we traded back into the first for Baker...am I missing some?

10 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

TBH, I only remember us trading up twice, for Julio and Trufant.  Maybe we traded back into the first for Baker...am I missing some?

We moved up for Jamal Anderson(DE), Trufant, Jenkins, McGary, Takk, Julio in recent history

🤷‍♂️

33 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Here's the list of trade ups (under TD), hold onto your seat, some of these will make you sick. 

2008  Sam Baker

2010  Dominique Franks

2011  Julio and Quizz Rodgers 

2013  Trufant and Stansly Maponga

2014  Marcus Spruill 

2015  Grady

2017  Takk

2018  Gage

2019  Marcus Green, McGary, Sheffield, Cominsky...these last 3 still up in the air

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Here's the list of trade ups, hold onto your seat, some of these will make you sick. 

2008  Sam Baker

2010  Dominique Franks

2011  Julio and Quizz Rodgers 

2013  Trufant and Stansly Maponga

2014  Marcus Spruill 

2015  Grady

2017  Takk

2018  Gage

2019  Marcus Green, McGary, Sheffield, Cominsky...these last 3 still up in the air

WTH is a Marcus Green?