Let’s move on to round 2. Who do think we will pick?

I’m pretty certain at this point no one is trading up and we are gonna go bpa which is pitts tomorrow night. So now let’s move on to round 2. What player do you think we draft at 35?

although we need an edge rusher I dont see there being value there I expect Phillips, paye, tryon, oweh, ojulari, Rousseau, to all be gone. So I’m gonna go with Asante Samuel cb Florida state

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Depends who they take in the first, let’s discuss that some more....

Slow down

saw a report that said Falcons thinking RB in 2nd round - it was one of the same ones basically confirming that Falcons are taking Pitts.   FWIW.  

1 minute ago, Rings said:

Depends who they take in the first, let’s discuss that some more....

If by some chance someone trades up and we end up with surtain or horn, my 2nd round guess will completely wrong. But I doubt anyone is gonna offer enough to make it worth trading back

24 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I hope Dean Pees thinks he has enough talent on defense if that's the case.

of course Dean Pees won't have enough talent on defense - you cannot fix this defense in one season.    Pees will do a good job with what he has though.   This is a rebuild - especially on defense - it will take a few seasons.

At this rate, Justin Fields may be in play in the second.  This poor kid appears to be in free fall.  I still think he is the pick at three.  Mac Jones may be more ready today, but I just cannot understand a trade up when Mac could have been there at 5 or 6 or 7.  They jumped us for Fields/Wilson, whoever fell.  I still feel that's the call.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

At this rate, Justin Fields may be in play in the second.  This poor kid appears to be in free fall.  I still think he is the pick at three.  Mac Jones may be more ready today, but I just cannot understand a trade up when Mac could have been there at 5 or 6 or 7.  They jumped us for Fields/Wilson, whoever fell.  I still feel that's the call.

A free fall to number 4!

I hear what you're saying but if NE stays put I don't think Fields falls past 15.

Putting stock in Chris Simms mock draft I see

3 hours ago, texasfalconfan said:

I’m pretty certain at this point no one is trading up and we are gonna go bpa which is pitts tomorrow night. So now let’s move on to round 2. What player do you think we draft at 35?

although we need an edge rusher I dont see there being value there I expect Phillips, paye, tryon, oweh, ojulari, Rousseau, to all be gone. So I’m gonna go with Asante Samuel cb Florida state

I doubt all those rushers go top 34.

2 hours ago, texasfalconfan said:

Not sure why all the love for Samuels?  If we do indeed go CB at #35 I'd much rather have Farley or Newsome (and one of the rwo should be there) good speed and size. We have big WRs in our division and I'd much rather have one of the two I mentioned, they are faster and 3 and 4 inches taller. 

I believe this team is gonna win with offense. That doesn’t just mean lighting up the scoreboard. Clock management. 3rd down conversions. Sustained drives. A. Real. Run. Game. 

I think we may double dip on offense and get Arthur is future lead back. He has a system and it works. Give me Etienne with his speed and balance. He and Najee are likely goin late in 1st or early 2nd this year. 

If it’s not a RB. Options are really open. A road grading OL, a DB who has dropped, safety were high on, etc.