Go on record...

Our priority is trading down within the top 12, and I believe that is what we really want to do. At that point, we would be looking at one of the best players in the whole draft in the form of Farley, Surtain, Parsons etc.

But most signs point to Pitts. Best move is to 8-10 and blue chip defender with additional 2nd and 3rd rounders to get a blue chip RB and Defensive help.

Well if Lance is there that's who I think we draft.  Needs to develop so no issue sitting him anyways.  And new GM wants to make his mark.  

Pitts is Blanks pick.  Anyone look at Hayden Hurst's draft profile?  He has a relaly good draft profle. If Arthru Smith is as good as a TE coach as people say, no problem coaching Hurst to become our own Kelce.

Edited by BLM

I really like the idea of Sewell, but as much as TF talks about long term, that might be TOO long term, since Matthews can prob still play at a fair to good level for another few years.

I'd like to see us trade back but assuming we stay at #4 and with the Julio rumors, I'm actually going to go with Chase. Maybe that's just me going against the Pitts grain though?

Just now, Pacific_Falcon said:

I really like the idea of Sewell, but as much as TF talks about long term, that might be TOO long term, since Matthews can prob still play at a fair to good level for another few years.

I'd like to see us trade back but assuming we stay at #4 and with the Julio rumors, I'm actually going to go with Chase. Maybe that's just me going against the Pitts grain though?

Pitts just makes 0 sense unless Blank is calling the shots.  If Smith is good at TE development, Hayden Hurst could emerge as a weapon for us.  Our issue has never been (no one gets open and we need weapons on offense).