Go on record...

1 hour ago, rudy said:

Pitts unless somebody offer them a boat load of draft picks or somehow Wilson is available at #4.

Someone like Indy..if they offered it's first three picks and a 1st and 3rd next year..I'll go down to 21

18 minutes ago, GATXBOI said:

Someone like Indy..if they offered it's first three picks and a 1st and 3rd next year..I'll go down to 21

uummm no. 49ers gave up way more than that to move up from 12th. We should get more to drop all the way back to 21

5 minutes ago, rudy said:

uummm no. 49ers gave up way more than that to move up from 12th. We should get more to drop all the way back to 21

I just feel like if everyone is looking at the 49ers as the blueprint we won't get that.. 3 picks this year with 2next would be a sweet exchange... With plenty to chose from IMO.

59 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

I don't know man. Parsons just don't seem physical enough for me. I hope we never draft another non-physical player on this defense. Watching his games you might nod off waiting on him to make a play in coverage. He might flourish in the right system mostly because of his speed, but he's going to have to get stronger. He's also not going to be able to just shoot gaps that often like he did in college.

If I had to compare him to someone, he's a cross mix of Isaiah Simmons and Vic Beasley. Somewhere in the middle of that.

That speed was one of the main traits that would make him a good fit in Pee's D. A cross between Simmons and Vic f***** Beasley? Ugh. I wouldn't wish that on any team...except the Stains, of course, and Green Bay, can't leave out New England, and the Cowgirls, Panties, et al. 😝

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

That speed was one of the main traits that would make him a good fit in Pee's D. A cross between Simmons and Vic f***** Beasley? Ugh. I wouldn't wish that on any team...except the Stains, of course, and Green Bay, can't leave out New England, and the Cowgirls, Panties, et al. 😝

Lol. Maybe you're right, I just can't get past that lack of physicality. He could be good with Pees. H*ll I already think Pees is an upgrade over Quinn, so I trust he'll at least have him in position to make plays.

2 hours ago, Shy McCoy said:

There will be no trade. Kyle Pitts is the selection and he will be wearing a suit custom made in Atlanta with Falcons lining on the inside of his jacket.

Gave you your first official like. Welcome to the boards. You've arrived at a very auspicious moment in Falcon history....we hope!

I think we will pick Pitts at #4 tomorrow.  

I think there is a small outside chance the Niners will sneak in and take Pitts.  If that happens Fields would likely be available.  Fields is who I would pick if I was GM and my boss said "win a Lombardi".

But I am mostly sure we will pick Pitts who is going to be a great TE but it's not the future Lombardi move in my opinion.  Fields is the next Mahomes.  For the record.  

5 hours ago, Power I said:

I want to draft Lance or trade down for Surtain, but it'll be Pitts. 

Someone actually wanting a QB.  How rare.  Pitts would be fine if this was after 2016, we are 3 seasons of losing with Matt Ryan and not to mention a 36 year old Matt Ryan.  We need to secure the future of this team before we start signing Fitzpatrick to one year deals every year. 

if that detroit rumour is true i'd be shocked if it's not pitts, sewell, or chase.

reason being that detroit was gonna move up for chase, cincy and miami will take pitts and sewell, and if we were gonna take anyone else he'd still be there at 7 and we'd have more draft capital to work with.

esentially, if we're picking anyone but those 3 we could have gained some more draft picks and still taken our guy at #7.

tbh, for that reason if we take anyone outside of those 3 at #4 after turning down detroit's trade i'm not gonna be feeling too good about things.

Edited by JohnnyFranchise

11 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

This thread is for who you THINK we will do Thursday night, whether it's draft or trade. This will be for future reference when someone says "I was for player X...".

I'm solidly saying Pitts.

I’m hoping badly for a trade back. If no trade back I would be happy with Sewell. Next would be Pitts. 

But because that’s my hope, I’m 98% sure they will waste the 4th pick on a QB 

There's one thing that everyone has forgotten all about, presumably because of the legal issues. The Deshaun Watson trade could still go down sometime today. It's a long shot but not out of the question. That could impact a potential trade down.