Vernon Jones for Ga Governor what do you think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey!  Here's this guy who was so corrupt that he could not get elected squat in DeKalb County as a DEMOCRAT!!! Let's run him for GOVERNOR as a REPUBLICAN!!!!!   Get the popcorn. BT

this dude is terrible

Hey!  Here's this guy who was so corrupt that he could not get elected squat in DeKalb County as a DEMOCRAT!!!

Let's run him for GOVERNOR as a REPUBLICAN!!!!!

Get the popcorn.

BTW, I just listened to the intro to the interview and I got a little secret for y'all . . . What he stole from so many Americans??? It was NOT "hearts".

2 hours ago, Downvote Don said:

Hey!  Here's this guy who was so corrupt that he could not get elected squat in DeKalb County as a DEMOCRAT!!!

Let's run him for GOVERNOR as a REPUBLICAN!!!!!

Get the popcorn.

BTW, I just listened to the intro to the interview and I got a little secret for y'all . . . What he stole from so many Americans??? It was NOT "hearts".

Yeah, I see a black man, who black folks don’t like, doing GREAT in a party that already has shown its distain for people that look like him. 

I see Caitlyn Jenner as the only person that will do as well in a deep blue state, running in the party that hates who he is as well! 

i SERIOUSLY need to find these Millionaires that have money to burn like this! 

On 4/28/2021 at 7:05 PM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, I see a black man, who black folks don’t like, doing GREAT in a party that already has shown its distain for people that look like him. 

I see Caitlyn Jenner as the only person that will do as well in a deep blue state, running in the party that hates who he is as well! 

Republicans don't show disdain for black Americans friend. You got your parties confused

Republicans don't hate anyone but commies. Quit listening to fools on the democrat mouthpiece news stations

Democrats owned slaves, founded kkk, Jim Crowe, fought against civil rights act of 65 with Al Gores dad the primary fighter. Biden and 3 strikes, Biden the segregationist. Biden eulogized Robert Byrd 

Republican party founded solely to end slavery in 1850s

Seems founded to fight for state rights to own them.

You really need unbiased news. Your being given rewritten history 

B +

On 5/6/2021 at 12:16 PM, Garrow69 said:

id prolly be tha bezt governor evr.  

l

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Thats maybe 1% as bad as calling Tim Scott and Uncle Tom and God knows what else.

News stories should come with context. Also that isnt disdain. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 pretending its some racial epitaph is dishonest

Now uncle Tom is.

9 minutes ago, lostone said:

Lmfao... I feel so welcome with all those confederate flags waving around.  Very welcoming indeed.

Where I'm in North Georgia and see one every other month at most. I doubt your inundated. Dukes of hazard must have been rough on you.

I'll take flags over cities burning, murders, looting from the morons on the other side

No the liberals are already turning on him. Biggest hypocrits on Earth. 

This is so dumb.  We have people literally spouting nazi bs and waving confederate and nazi flags then this guy comes here talking about democrats.  Uncle Tim Scott the token black guy to make you feel better about yourself.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

jw6kF41.gif

Oh you didn't make history class. The democrat party was founded in 1820s for sole purpose of helping southern states keep slaves. All these southern states were democrat. The CSA was comprised of ignorant Democrats (history releats). Also Forrest a democrat in the south formed the kkk. Jim Crowe-democrats. 

I could recommend some books s o you could learn the history of the people you vote for. Or a 5 sec Google search. 😆 🤣 😂 wow

Id be glad to teach you the racist history behind Biden and Gore. Lmk, intellectual dishonesty isn't a requirement to join the party founded solely for abolishing. Bud sure you're the good guys

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Oh you didn't make history class. The democrat party was founded in 1820s for sole purpose of helping southern states keep slaves. All these southern states were democrat. The CSA was comprised of ignorant Democrats (history releats). Also Forrest a democrat in the south formed the kkk. Jim Crowe-democrats. 

I could recommend some books s o you could learn the history of the people you vote for. Or a 5 sec Google search. 😆 🤣 😂 wow

Id be glad to teach you the racist history behind Biden and Gore. Lmk, intellectual dishonesty isn't a requirement to join the party founded solely for abolishing. Bud sure you're the good guys

Now tell me about the party realignment after the Civil Rights act and the Dixiecrats