Falcons expected to take Kyle Pitts - today reporting - Graziano/Fowler ESPN per PFF twitter

1 hour ago, kenn.junior said:

have multiple picks in the draft not just one 

When’s the last time a TE has gone in the top 5?

Conversely, where have the best TEs In today’s league been drafted?

If you’re saying that the defensive talent is rounds 2-7 are greater than that in round 1 then I’d argue that the only reason the defensive talent has dropped this far down draft boards is because of the surplus of “generational” offensive players.

Offensive doesn’t win championships.  Tight ends don’t win Super Bowls.

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Offensive doesn’t win championships.  Tight ends don’t win Super Bowls.

That’s funny, because Gronk had quite the performance in the SB this year. Wasn’t the first time he won one, either. And did the other SB team have a good TE? I can’t seem to remember.

Blanket statements made just to support an agenda are too easy to dissect. Do better.

1 hour ago, kenn.junior said:

the sack didnt take us out of FG range the dumb *** hold by jake did matt literally got us 7 yards back but jake messed it up

WHO SAID THE SACK TOOK US OUT OF FG RANGE???

5 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

That’s funny, because Gronk had quite the performance in the SB this year. Wasn’t the first time he won one, either. And did the other SB team have a good TE? I can’t seem to remember.

Blanket statements made just to support an agenda are too easy to dissect. Do better.

Not blanket at all.  If you believe Rob Gronkowski won that super bowl you are sadly mistaken.  

Tampa’s defensive carried them in that super bowl and the entire playoffs. 

3 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Ovie gets it

draft Micah Parsons

He’s not a true pass rusher. Hes better at everything else that he does. I don’t see him worth the #4 pick when we have 3 good LBs 

1 hour ago, Stryka said:

He’s not a true pass rusher. Hes better at everything else that he does. I don’t see him worth the #4 pick when we have 3 good LBs 

I don’t want him to be a pure pass rusher.  He’s a LB and a playmaker.  Deion is hit or miss.  Foye is a free agent after next year.  LB is a need. 

13 hours ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

2 winning seasons out of the last 8. Matt is the king of false hope while cash strapping our cap. The biggest mistake this team has made was trying to make everything comfortable for Matt instead of building a good team with a well rounded roster.

Hmmm not a mention of Dirk Koetter x 2 MikeNolan Dan Quinn Steve Sarkisian Ray sugar bear Hamilton and the list goes on of coaches that managed to screw the Falcons.

Yet it’s Matt hmmm a well rounded team how can you build that when you continually have coaches that screw the pooch.

Nothing but it’s all Matt FFS TATF makes me laugh at how stupidly tunnel visioned some of the absolute dog **** written here.

15 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

That will have to play out of position for how long to start his career? You're talking about spending a top 4 pick on somebody who WILL have to change positions because he won't be playing LT for us. I would like a trade down as well, but it's gonna be there.

Trade McGary, Sewell plays T.

8 hours ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

WHO SAID THE SACK TOOK US OUT OF FG RANGE???

you basically blaming matt ryan on the lost cuz of the sack he took when that sack did nothing. are you forgetting Mack was the one who gave up that sack cuz he was on 1 leg right when matt got the ball dude was in his face he couldnt do anything about it. Plus matt literally made a clutch play on the next play cuz he got us 7 yards back but jake held 

9 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Ovie gets it

draft Micah Parsons

🤣 Parsons will be lucky if someone even takes him in the top 12 and you want to draft an offball LB at 4 that can't rush the passer or cover anyone (Unless its his teammates in the lockeroom).

Its 2021 not 1974, Parson's game is not worth a top 5 pick. Even if Foye walks next offseason, Walker played good in the time he got in as a rookie. We need almost everything EXCEPT MLB on defense.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

6 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

you basically blaming matt ryan on the lost cuz of the sack he took when that sack did nothing. are you forgetting Mack was the one who gave up that sack cuz he was on 1 leg right when matt got the ball dude was in his face he couldnt do anything about it. Plus matt literally made a clutch play on the next play cuz he got us 7 yards back but jake held 

Wow then you’re telling me what IM trying to say. 😭Anything to have an argument right?

You really feel Matt shares no responsibility taking that sack when he knows Mack was on one leg but he still froze up and took a terrible sack? When you’re in FG range you gotta be ready to get rid of the ball or escape instead of showing your lack of athleticism.

Matt continues to fail the team in critical situations yet its every coach he’s ever had fault. Can’t wait till we’re blaming Ragone and Smith.

3 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Wow then you’re telling me what IM trying to say. 😭Anything to have an argument right?

You really feel Matt shares no responsibility taking that sack when he knows Mack was on one leg but he still froze up and took a terrible sack? When you’re in FG range you gotta be ready to get rid of the ball or escape instead of showing your lack of athleticism.

Matt continues to fail the team in critical situations yet its every coach he’s ever had fault. Can’t wait till we’re blaming Ragone and Smith.

Most Ice sacks occur on 3rd down and long when Koetter had him take 5-7 step drops on his slow developing pass plays and with a sorry pass-blocking OL. You want to blame all that on Ice?  That's your prerogative. 

17 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

🤣 Parsons will be lucky if someone even takes him in the top 12 and you want to draft an offball LB at 4 that can't rush the passer or cover anyone (Unless its his teammates in the lockeroom).

Its 2021 not 1974, Parson's game is not worth a top 5 pick. Even if Foye walks next offseason, Walker played good in the time he got in as a rookie. We need almost everything EXCEPT MLB on defense.

You’ve clearly never watched him play.  

28 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Agenda Agenda Agenda

38 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Never played football have you...and Madden don't count.