Falcons expected to take Kyle Pitts - today reporting - Graziano/Fowler ESPN per PFF twitter

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better to pick a generational talent, than pick the 4th most desired QB

I would accept this because it could be a lot worse, we could reach for a QB.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

I hate that Pitts will have one of the most boring QBs in the league throwing to him. He’d be unstoppable if we had a QB that wasn’t so hit or miss in the pocket. Imagine a QB that could consistently buy time with JJ, Ridley, and Pitts as targets. 

I hate that we have "Fans" that are in a rush to get rid of Ryan despite all the great things hes done for the franchise. 

2 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

I hate that we have "Fans" that are in a rush to get rid of Ryan despite all the great things hes done for the franchise. 

Like that time he hit Julio for what should’ve been our first SB trophy? Can’t imagine that coaching is the real villain, tho.

I mean, if I were a coach then, Would I have trusted $$$ Matt Bryant with going up 2 scores with basically not enough time to lose after? Just questions.

4 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

I hate that Pitts will have one of the most boring QBs in the league throwing to him. He’d be unstoppable if we had a QB that wasn’t so hit or miss in the pocket. Imagine a QB that could consistently buy time with JJ, Ridley, and Pitts as targets. 

sir, Please put your flame suit on and buckle up.

9 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Boss Is An Idiot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It's gotta be a QB probably Fields.

I'm not sure how many more hits MR can take without getting hurt. If that happens you bring in Fields and he brings a run threat you don't have with MR.  

I just can't get excited about drafting a TE with the 4th pick overall. We need to draft our new QB this year!  

It will be Justin Fields!

10 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

That's fine & all, but we ain't winning the SB or playoff games with the best (plug in position) in the game either.

But since you're at 4, Pitts is special & brings tons of value.  Sure, drop back, fine, but my gosh it would be an amazing pick to begin the new era.

I've personally been pretty up and down about Pitts. Some days I'm all for him but today is not one of those days haha. 

I'm tired of having the same issues and a variety of weapons for Ryan has never been an issue

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

What defender you taking at 4?

Considering how draft boards have developed, taking a defender at 4 wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do from a consensus value standpoint.  However, I think that Micah Parsons will be one of the best players from this draft.  I believe trading down and grabbing him would be the best option, because he’s a prototypical Dean Pees type of player.  I want a nasty defense, and am thoroughly tired of having to rely so much on our offense to do everything.  

I see Parsons being on the same level as Keuchly and Willis.  I believe had he played in 2020 he would’ve made a stronger case for himself.  It’s hard for any defensive player to move up draft boards when there’s such a emphasis on finding the next great QB or when you have a guy like Pitts come along.  

3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Be mad at the team for winning pointless games at the end of 2019. We could have had Chase Young. No defender in this draft is worth a top 5 pick and some will argue none are even worth a top 10 pick.

The momentum we took into the following year was priceless though....purple

7 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

2 winning seasons out of the last 8. Matt is the king of false hope while cash strapping our cap. The biggest mistake this team has made was trying to make everything comfortable for Matt instead of building a good team with a well rounded roster.

11 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Like that time he hit Julio for what should’ve been our first SB trophy? Can’t imagine that coaching is the real villain, tho.

I mean, if I were a coach then, Would I have trusted $$$ Matt Bryant with going up 2 scores with basically not enough time to lose after? Just questions.

Or that time he took a sack in FG range in the biggest game of his life because he didn’t have the athleticism to escape or get the ball off. He’s a glorified Eli Manning with the greatest receiver in the last 20 years to throw to.

15 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

You do know that Kyle Trask was Pitts QB, right?

2 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

2 winning seasons out of the last 8. Matt is the king of false hope while cash strapping our cap. The biggest mistake this team has made was trying to make everything comfortable for Matt instead of building a good team with a well rounded roster.

Playoff appearances with Ryan: 6

Playoff appearances with every other Falcons QB in history combined: 8

Yes, that includes the great Michael Vick.

1 minute ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Or that time he took a sack in FG range in the biggest game of his life because he didn’t have the athleticism to escape or get the ball off. He’s a glorified Eli Manning with the greatest receiver in the last 20 years to throw to.

Yea, Ryans fault. Not the guy that completely whiffed on blocking his man.

We had the most athletic QB in NFL history and didn't win a **** thing. Splain that.

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

You do know that Kyle Trask was Pitts QB, right?

Exactly you saw what he was able to do with Trask. Imagine if he had a Mahomes, Rodgers or Wilson throwing to him in the league. Instead we have to watch Pitts get schemed open due to limitations of our QB.

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Yea, Ryans fault. Not the guy that completely whiffed on blocking his man.

We had the most athletic QB in NFL history and didn't win a **** thing. Splain that.

Vick was garbage. He didn’t care