"What do you think is going on in Matt Ryan's mind right now?"

the video posted the other day with him announcing the boys on the Braves, would seem to very much disagree with any 'he's sweating it'....dude is a multi millionaire, the only thing he has to 'sweat' IE: worry about, is whether or not his OLine will do a better job of keeping him on his feet.

He apparently has grown to love Atlanta and I'm sure he hopes to retire here, but I very seriously doubt he's 'sweating it' worrying about if that will happen or not

He's not sweating it. Him and TF have built a good relationship this offseason according to Albert Breer. They are not drafting a QB with their first pick IMO. 

He's probably thinking, "man, I'm about to lose Julio but gain Pitts and a run game".

If anything, his career will be prolonged.

Matt Ryan: "Honey has it been an hour yet?"

Sarah: "Yes"

Matt Ryan: "I just made another $2,778!"

Matt Ryan is going to average making $2,000,000 a MONTH this year and the Falcons made him uncuttable. I don't think he's sweating anything other than if he should buy a Gulf Stream.

As they say 

270pol.jpg

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He's like holy she-it, Pees is going to build the defense, Smith is going to give me a running game and help with the offensive play calling...I got an effing shot at the ring now. 

That's it exactly.  No doubt.  He saw what AS did with Tennessee's line and running game.  Pees can do nothing but improve the defense, and frankly AS calling the plays places us galaxies away from Koetter narrow field of vision.  He's licking his MOTHER-******* CHOPS!!!

7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

That he still has like 80 million guaranteed coming to him and that even if the Falcons take a qb , he is going to be here for 2 more years.

I would say winning the ring is likely the highest worry on his mind to cement his legacy and reserve a place in Canton. 

I don’t think Ryan is sweating it. Ryan on the surface appears calm and collected, but underneath it all he’s probably very sure of himself, and feels that no Rookie is going to just outright win the job away from him. I think Ryan knows that if the organization wants to move on from him for the sake of change and because they feel he is getting too old, then he (Ryan) will leave and go to a real contender like the Patriots or Steelers. Ryan knows he’s a great QB and that if the Falcons don’t want him then someone else certainly will.

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I would say winning the ring is likely the highest worry on his mind to cement his legacy and reserve a place in Canton. 

Yeah right....

Nobody works for free.... it's all about that $$$$$$. If Ryan wanted a ring over money he would have pulled a Brady.....

Ryan is getting paid $2,778 an hour... every hour... every day this year.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah right....

Nobody works for free.... it's all about that $$$$$$. If Ryan wanted a ring over money he would have pulled a Brady.....

Why do people always point to Brady as some team hero. His teams move his money around the same way we do with Ryan.

Ryan also does not have a wife making 40m a year on her own.

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Why do people always point to Brady as some team hero. His teams move his money around the same way we do with Ryan.

Ryan also does not have a wife making 40m a year on her own.

No, as in ditch his old team for a more complete team that is "a QB away from a championship."

5 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah right....

To be fair, Brady was making zillions in endorsements.  Winning Superbowls out of nowhere as a sixth rounder does wonders for your bank account. He could take far less than market.  Michael Jordan did it for years cause he owned NIKE and Hanes.

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

To be fair, Brady was making zillions in endorsements.  Winning Superbowls out of nowhere as a sixth rounder does wonders for your bank account. He could take far less than market.  Michael Jordan did it for years cause he owned NIKE and Hanes.

Again, not necessarily talking about $$. Brady didn't go to Tampa for $$. He could have gotten a ton more somewhere else.

He went there to win a championship, which he did.

If Ryan was all about championships he could have done something similar.

11 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah right....

Brady didn't pull anything, he got paid and they kicked the can down the road to manage the cap. Ryan could have easily asked the Falcons to trade him to 49ers if he thought there was a rebuild or any sweating going on. Some of you talk like Brady was playing for free.