Who all can Lock Threads?

Draftnut57

34 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

I need to get the Draft game locked on April 28th at 8pm Wednesday evening at 8 pm.  But I need to find out who can lock Threads first.

So please let me know who to contact that can get this done and at the time I have above.  Thanks

well if you can't lock it yourself, the mods are the only ones who can, you need to make arrangements with one of them to tell siri to remind them 

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

well if you can't lock it yourself, the mods are the only ones who can, you need to make arrangements with one of them to tell siri to remind them 

I messaged one,, waiting to see if they will respond.. At least we have 5 days left to lock it on the 28th on Wednesday evening at 8 pm. 

5 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

Can we lock this thread?

Well , we need to make sure they lock it on the 28th at 8 pm .... I've been trying to figure out who to contact.. If any of you can get the message to someone who can lock it at the time I have shown,, I'd appreciate it.. Needs to be locked on the 28th at 8 pm.. let me know if any of you know who to contact.

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Well , we need to make sure they lock it on the 28th at 8 pm .... I've been trying to figure out who to contact.. If any of you can get the message to someone who can lock it at the time I have shown,, I'd appreciate it.. Needs to be locked on the 28th at 8 pm.. let me know if any of you know who to contact.

The mods.. @JD dirtybird21, @Rings

2 hours ago, Rings said:

We will lock it

Thank you very much,,, On the 28th at 8 pm.. That should give everybody playing the time to get their picks in ,, This way ,, we can concentrate on the Draft after the Game is set.. I want to keep my eyes on every thing going on after this is locked and set.. That way we all can enjoy the Draft starting early... Thanks again.

On 4/21/2021 at 7:05 PM, Rings said:

We will lock it

Just a reminder ,, You still available to lock the Game tomorrow evening at 8PM,, The 28th, would you confirm this when you get it ,, and then again tomorrow evening could you let me know your still available to do this.. Thank you,, But if you don't mind would you let me know about 7pm that you are still able to do this for all who are entering the game.  It makes the Draft much more interesting..  let me know around 7 if your still able to lock it at 8.. Thanks Rings

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

Just a reminder ,, You still available to lock the Game tomorrow evening at 8PM,, The 28th, would you confirm this when you get it ,, and then again tomorrow evening could you let me know your still available to do this.. Thank you,, But if you don't mind would you let me know about 7pm that you are still able to do this for all who are entering the game.  It makes the Draft much more interesting..  let me know around 7 if your still able to lock it at 8.. Thanks Rings

Relax dude.  We got you.  It will be locked tomorrow night right around 8pm.

• Rings locked this topic